Airsoft banned?

canizzle

1.36363705 / 761 * 10^47 = 0.001791902 * 10^47 = M

I simply turned into an easier problem, the answer would be the same either way. :D

Or you coulda used a Graphing calculator as the Texas Instruments calculators from the 83 series up can do scientific notation to 10^99 before having errors =)

If Airsoft were banned in the US? I'd probably write one long letter to my senator calling him a massive smacktard for allowing/voting for a ban on airsoft, then poop on it, and send it to him via UPS Ground JUST to irk him off. I'll even make em send em the "You've got a package on the way, heres your tracking number"

Will this ever happen any time soon? Only if little poo 12 year olds with springers keep pointing their springers at police and parents dont educate their children that pointing gun like objects at armed police is BAAAAAD.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Or you coulda used a Graphing calculator as the Texas Instruments calculators from the 83 series up can do scientific notation to 10^99 before having errors =)

If Airsoft were banned in the US?  I'd probably write one long letter to my senator calling him a massive smacktard for allowing/voting for a ban on airsoft, then poop on it, and send it to him via UPS Ground JUST to irk him off.  I'll even make em send em the "You've got a package on the way, heres your tracking number"

Will this ever happen any time soon?  Only if little poo 12 year olds with springers keep pointing their springers at police and parents dont educate their children that pointing gun like objects at armed police is BAAAAAD.

Pencil and paper *beep*! Do you use it?

:D

I should get a custom title for this...

Pft... Forget revolvers and bolt-action. Break out your real steel ArmaLites and load up on .223 Remingtons... Look on the bright side, we won't ever have the "he got hit but he's not calling them" situation. Cheaters will end up in the dirt.

I'd move to the UK for two reason,one, to play airsoft, and two, to laugh at everyone in the US who couldn't play airsoft

I don't know if you noticed the section below the news section on this forum, but airsoft is in the process of becoming banned in the UK, so you might wanna rethink your strategy.

Pft... Forget revolvers and bolt-action. Break out your real steel ArmaLites and load up on .223 Remingtons... Look on the bright side, we won't ever have the "he got hit but he's not calling them" situation. Cheaters will end up in the dirt.

But what if he was wearing Dragonskin armor? :unsure:

1.36363705 / 761 * 10^47 = 0.001791902 * 10^47 = M

I simply turned into an easier problem, the answer would be the same either way. :D

that would also be 2.033407745*10^38 (203340774500000000000000000000000000000)times the speed of light!

which would also equal to a warp factor of 3.444606924*10^34

and as all you TNG fans know, warp 10 means that the said object would occupy every space in the universe simultaneously, and any speed over warp 10 allows you to travel back in time!

so by doing this you would prevent the ban from ever happening in teh first place W00t!!oneone

/me has too much time on my hands

btw

For warp 1–9, if w is the warp factor, s is the speed in km per second, and c is the speed of light, then s(w) = w^{10 \over 3}c

that would also be 2.033407745*10^38 (203340774500000000000000000000000000000)times the speed of light!

which would also equal to a warp factor of 3.444606924*10^34

and as all you TNG fans know, warp 10 means that the said object would occupy every space in the universe simultaneously, and any speed over warp 10 allows you to travel back in time!

so by doing this you would prevent the ban from ever happening in teh first place W00t!!oneone

/me has too much time on my hands

btw

For warp 1–9, if w is the warp factor, s is the speed in km per second, and c is the speed of light, then s(w) = w^{10 \over 3}c

+1 internets to you.

Archived