Star FNC

gunner-airsoft

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...
Releasedate anyone?

Well guys just got mine 2 weeks ago from a local retailer here in the Philippines and only two units was brought-in by STAR company for promotional purposes. However the store owner decided to sell both and fortunately I got one of them. My intial finding so far is that a 9.6v 1700Mah (chako-type) batt would fit in the frontgrip & its has a plastic gearbox just like from other Star's aegs (L85 & 249). FPS seems about between 350-380. Anyway, I'll keep u guys posted on some pics and details once we open here up.

Well guys just got mine 2 weeks ago from a local retailer here in the Philippines and only two units was brought-in by STAR company for promotional purposes. However the store owner decided to sell both and fortunately I got one of them. My intial finding so far is that a 9.6v 1700Mah (chako-type) batt would fit in the frontgrip & its has a plastic gearbox just like from other Star's aegs (L85 & 249). FPS seems about between 350-380. Anyway, I'll keep u guys posted on some pics and details once we open here up.

Ā 

tell us more! tell us more! photos? :)

The unit cost me around US$375.00 and the retailer told me that Star will launch it officially by the end of October or early November of this year. Well the unit I got came with just a plain brown box without any markings, instruction manuals or even cleaning rods. However it does have nice packaging that surely holds the gun safely inside the box. From my initial inspection is that the mag really wobbles when inserted and the cocking handle is a bit flimsy. But the 3round burst is surely heaven!! By the way, the Star FNC i got was the shorty version.

The unit cost me around US$375.00 and the retailer told me that Star will launch it officially by the end of October or early November of this year. Well the unit I got came with just a plain brown box without any markings, instruction manuals or even cleaning rods. However it does have nice packaging that surely holds the gun safely inside the box. From my initial inspection is that the mag really wobbles when inserted and the cocking handle is a bit flimsy. But the 3round burst is surely heaven!! By the way, the Star FNC i got was the shorty version.

Ā 

Sounds like the packaging for the Star G36. It's an easy way to cut $100 off the normal Star price tag. THANK GOD!

Archived