OMG! VFC full line AEG News!

tcl

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunatley it does not include 2 inner barrels, even though 2 outer barrels are included. The barrel difference is not TOO big, so performance shouldn't be that different compared to standard AR-15 type weapons.

Thanks for the + Rep guys :D

To be honest, I really would want you guys to be able to enjoy the damn trademarks. But the problem is, recently the Customs have been more strict. That is why RedWolf had some issues getting some of their stuff in. Even if you find another international retailer who could possibly send you one with full trades, you're going to be in a world of hurt when they either:

1. Find out that the trademark removal wasn't permanent

2. Return your gun back to sender/retailer

3. Fine you various fees

4. In serious cases, you could get arrested for not abiding by US law.

I talked to VFC, they said its quite obvious they want all the details correct. But at the same time, they don't want to cause trouble for themselves or for you. So my suggestion is write a petition to VFC, to have them work something out with legalizing the trademarks with HK.

I hope Uncompany won't be caught..... As I said earlier,

It's all about the trades, no trades = a regular M4. Period.

Not quite. If you all haven't noticed the receiver is different, not only the markings. The rail is set up higher, and gas tube is different too. Not only is the receiver different, the rail system, sights, internals, and barrel are different from a regular M4 also.

Actually once its in the country the trades are okay I belive, the hard part is getting them through through customs and your a okay.Also you can't be arrested for abiding the US law,only thing they can do is charge a fine to pay I think don't know if thats true so don't take my word for it.Also the Uncompany version will have the trades taken off as it is then considered a working airsoft gun so your best bet is to order the kit seperately and you will be able to get the full trades.

Not quite. If you all haven't noticed the receiver is different, not only the markings. The rail is set up higher, and gas tube is different too. Not only is the receiver different, the rail system, sights, internals, and barrel are different from a regular M4 also.

I should have typed " why not just get a M4".

That's a mislabel. The TK652 or whatever it's called is made by Guarder, their only complete AEG.

Hk416 is a little expensive for 500 bucks.

Maybe you should check out the custom one for over $1000 on Un Company then :P

Actualy the T65K2 is made by TY Toy Inc. It's just wholesale'd threw Gaurder. TY is a Taiwan company that the TW government asked to make the gun so that they can use it to train with. TY is owned by the same people as Star and uses a realy wierd gearbox. It has an external piston for one thing! The Piston, spring and spring guide are all housed in the buffer tube. It also fires from a compressed spring, like the TM PSG1 and has the anti-reverse tied into the selector so you release the spring when you put it in safe.

Actualy the T65K2 is made by TY Toy Inc. It's just wholesale'd threw Gaurder. TY is a Taiwan company that the TW government asked to make the gun so that they can use it to train with. TY is owned by the same people as Star and uses a realy wierd gearbox. It has an external piston for one thing! The Piston, spring and spring guide are all housed in the buffer tube. It also fires from a compressed spring, like the TM PSG1 and has the anti-reverse tied into the selector so you release the spring when you put it in safe.

Sounds quite strange and innovotive at the same time, I honestly don't see why they couldn't of used a regular version 2? Did they want to feel special?

This is starting to become a hard descion I can do Russian loadouts with AK74s or SWAT loadout with the HK416 really hard descions.Also anyone know if you can switch out the side folding stock on the AKS-74U with real one,not the hole stock assembly just the stock.

Ok I'm, sick of these people who say oh I can go buy a real ak for 300.00.Now what ever price these aks are going to be most likely 500.00 which is a lot but really isn't that bad of a price for a full steel ak.First you must take in consideration that they can't mass produce aks like the Soviet bloc countries could so this means it cost a lot of money to produce them.Also have to remember the gearbox which adds more to the cost.

Archived