scared to shop at redwolf

0nslaught

hi all, i have recently decided to order a G&P M4 with some new innerds from WGC. since i am not very comfortable opening the gearbox i just decided to order the gun from redwolf and get the customize package deal. a couple weeks ago i remember i was reading some threads about how customs was not allowing guns from redwolf anymore. so i am scared ****less to shop there and dont want 600 dollars down the drain. are customs still jacking guns from people buying from redwolf? should i stay away from redwolf or is it safe to shop there.

As far as I know the immediate danger of shipping from Redwolf is over. Try searching this forum, there is a huge topic about it. It will always be a little risky ordering form overseas, but you shouldn't be afraid of it.

I got a package from redwolf two days ago. It did take about a week and a half to get through customs, but as I understand it, that wa san exception.

They dont 'jack' the gun, they just send it back.  Redwolf has a guarantee that the gun will get to you, so you would get all your money back anyway.

Customs will "Jack" your gun is the trademarks are not properly covered. Depending on which comapny is being infringed upon. (Right now Colt is really pushing customs) If U.S. Customs seizes your gun for Trademark violations, they destroy it and do not send it back to the retailer and retailer will not refund your money.

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...topic=67493&hl=

Things like orange tip violation or trademark packaging violations usually eithe r result in items going back to retailer or fines charged to customer.

My pal Guinness, who usually ordered a new GBB 1-2 times a month, got nailed. BUT I've had 6+ orders (2 AEG's and 5 GBB's) go through Hong Kong retailers (none through RW) during this time and have only had a UPS flight delay problem.

Yea, I remember someone's TM1911 got *fruitcage* up by RW.

Yeah you problably read my post of my TM 1911A1 or a couple of other guys on here who had this problem. Anyways I'm sure you'll get your AEG without customs doing anything to it or "jacking" it, eventhough my 1911 had plastic glued to it I still got the gun (metal slides coming out for TM 1911 soon anyways...) and plus my Type 89 came in about week after that without any trades taken off. (but I think this because this a J.G.S.D.F. gun)It came with an orange flash hider, but RW had the metal flash hider in the ammo box so everything was cool.

As far as GBB's go I haven't ordered anything else just the TM 1911A1 I have now but before customs started to get tight I did get a WA 1911A1 with full trades from RW. The only thing they did to it was paint the tip of the gun orange, I have spent well over $1,000 at RW and I don't plan to stop shopping there for my airsoft needs. Prices are good and S/H is fast!

Anyways good luck and have fun!

Here is the original Redwolf Discussion. http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...topic=62024&hl=

And yes Customs May Jack your goods. They took and destroyed my TM M14, but Redwolf hooked me up and sent me another one which made it through no problems.

As for trades and such, my second M14 just had black grit tape on the trades, and the flash hider super glued on. The original metal hider was in the box. The tape peeled right off the trades no problems, and I boiled the flash hider for a couple minutes and it came right off..

Thanks

Mike

Sorry as this isnt really on topic, but since you guys were talking about trademarks....

but im trying to buy a new metal body kit for my TM M4, but altho there ARE mbks available in the states, i do see that wgc, un, and rw have a bigger selection. My question is will they just cover up the trades for now, then i can remove the cover up upon me reciving the product? Or do they just destroy the trades permanently?

Generous of them.  :)

They state that they ahave a 100% guarentee and they lived up to it.. LONG LIVE RW.. They even re-upgraded it since the original I had purchased it as pre-upgraded..

Sorry, but I meant like trades that arent real... like CA M15A4 Armalite. Will they scratch that out? What about mbks with real colt trades on them, but are sold in the US. Will those get burned off?

Depends on your retailer, but I think RW is just putting hard to remove grit tape over the trades on their guns.

Thanks

Mike

Well, I couldnt find any M4 metal bodies with the COLT trades on them in the US, only a m16 body with the COLT trades from Hurricane. I think I may have found a M4 metal body with the COLT trades on EVIKE, but I cant see if it has the COLT trades or not. They call it the: Guarder New Generation M4/M16 Metal Receiver (S)

Heres a link: http://www.evike.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv...e=UP_METAL_BODY

And a pic: Mbody_GE_AR_33_S_lg.gif

Archived