Guarder Hopup Unit vs Systema Hopup Unit

tgrillo

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm, just waiting for my shipping quote so that my order will go out :D

Is there a reason for my stock G&P hopup to not have an outer spring on that little nub that sticks out? Is putting a spring on the systema one going to mess the fitting and air seals up?

The hop unit is out of stock at DEN Trinity.  NOW Im annoyed after they say on the site that its IN stock.

Guess Ill have to wait then cos Im not buying a Systema hop plus the strike chamber seperately for that price, only to throw half the systema hop away.

Grrrrr

Did they say that when you got your shipping quote? Cos I received my shipping quote today and everything I wanted was in stock.

Does that mean they're holding the last one for me for the 7 days the shipping quote is valid or will I not get it either? :huh:

It said on the shipping quote:

1 FFPO014 First Metal Chamber With Strike Chamber 16 For Marui M16A2 Series -- sorry sold out.

> 1 BAM16010 First Factory 6.03mm Steel EG Inner Barrel for M16A2 (509mm) (R1004) $52.0 each

> 1 FFPO007 First Hop Bucking with Rubber Soft Type (R1129) $10.5 each

---

If yours says a price rather than Out Of Stock, looks like you got it ok :)

Dont worry about it, buddy :)

Just that when I get my Systema hop and strike chamber, the first thing Ill do is hunt you down and shoot you with it :lol:

rofl

Dont sweat it, the systema is almost as good as the prometheus, and it comes with dials and stuff that are all designed for it. The prometheus might have some problems with fitting other dials.

Good Luck

ok everyone time to put a stop to this thread, I have found the solution to a perfect accuracy set up. I just got back my gun from AEX and let me tell you this thing is deadly accurate now with .25's (my M4 that is)

current set up is

guarder 1 piece metal hop up

big out h nubs

prometheus soft type bucking

KM 363 mm inner barrel

FF strike chamber set (didn't make a difference)

ok I don't have a camera because my GF won't let me borrow it because she's in SF all day today.

at 200' my best grouping with toytec .25's was 7 inches using semi and using steady aiming.

that's all i'm going to say for now, if you don't believe me then whatever I don't really care because I know how well this set up works. My gun is finally as accurate as a SG552 and G36 i'm very happy and sad because I sold it and i'm shipping it out today.

trf, you either installed it wrong, or are using the wrong parts in conjunction with the STRIKE chamber, as you are the only person to EVER report the same results with the STRIKE as w/o the STRIKE. If you read renegade recon's stuff, they show amazing results after switching to the STRIKE chamber.

Also, the fact that you are using the guarder instead of the systema or prometheus units makes a difference as well. And on top of that, you are using a KM barrel and a prometheus bucking rather than using the same manufactorer's parts.

I think the main reason your accuracy is like that is your higher fps and the fact that you have those Big Out nubs.

Ron, what is happening to it? I'm pretty good at diagnostic repair :D

I fixed my G&P M4 because it had a jammed bb in it, and I diagnosed that because air was coming out of the magwell and it made different sounds with and without a mag in it.

ron, the WGC G&P is nice. Its pretty much the only way now to get the new revisions with a Colt body.

Here is mine without any accessories, just the gun itself is teh sechs.

gallery_5508_881_6714.jpg

post-5508-1155416319_thumb.jpg

KA CQBR RIS, 247mm Prometheus CQBR Inner Barrel, G&G LE Stock, KM Ambi Mag Catch (I'm lefty :(), EOTech 552, Forward Grip for RIS, Surefire, KA PEQ-2, and Rail Covers on the way before november.

Classic?

Haha its definately not going to be. I say you go for a real steel MRE/MRF instead, as youre already using some "other" real steel parts *cough*EOtech,surefire*cough*.

Im going to be investing in a few more real steel parts for my G&P as well.

Archived