Most Regretable Airsoft Purchase?

TheAverageAsian

$50 on a blackhawk crossdraw tac vest that has a holster designed to drop your pistols mag when you are not looking. Furthermore, the vest is cleverly designed so that said heavy GBB pistol mag will hit your crotch and smash your tackle on its way to the ground. Its really quite clever how they packed so many features into it...

Either that or a Tanaka m40a1 with...issues...

I don't regret the things I've done, but those I did not do

actually my one regret is buying a 2nd tm m93r, while it was fun running around with 2 they wernt the most practical primarys and i lost a little money when i sold the 2nd one.

now i have sold it i regret it as the one i kept is playing up and it would be handy to have a seccond that i could look at to see how it should be put together.

+1 for anyone who can name the movie that quote is from.

My Tanaka Works Heavy Weight USP P8.

Thought I bought something nice and unique, but the damn thing gave me nothing but headache and troubles right away.

Mag was leaking from day 1, then the slide would also jam because of the crappy blowback chamber also from day 1. Then a few months later the damn innerbarrrel came loose from the hopup unit, O-ring was ###### and not long after that the front part of the slide broke off. Oh and all the while the blowback chamber kept jamming the whole fcking USP.

190 euros spent on a POS. Never again will I buy a Tanaka GBB.

Remington Riot Gun - Was about 8 inches long, but looked like a CA870! :D

It was a LONG time ago and I sold it a week later on eBay, so it didn't cost me anything.

I really found the Tanio Koba VP70 a huge disappointment, too (and paid all the duty and VAT when I imported it) - I got some of the money back on that when I sold it, but not all... :(

Cheers.

I bought what i thought was a second hand dual optic STAR G36 handle for £60 (it looked good in the pics) only to find out it was some cheap knockoff.

The red dot was a red laser and the scope was some useless range finder that you couldn't even see through unless your eye was pressed right up against it.

Totally worthless.

Darkchild

I really found the Tanio Koba VP70 a huge disappointment, too (and paid all the duty and VAT when I imported it) - I got some of the money back on that when I sold it, but not all... :(

Really? I quite like my VP-70M (when it works). Bought it off a chap on here (metal slide, extra mags etc etc).

I think the mag seals need some TLC as it doesn't seem to be working ATM :rolleyes:

:geek:

AIM M4A1

Total heap of ######.  First one I had shot 5 feet, next one snapped in half....still awaiting repair......avoid!

Odd, you must be a lemon magnet.

Mine shoots fine, the outer barrel end was snapped when I got it but that was a piece of ###### and was planning on replacing it anyway.

my girlfriend buying me a BHI vest worth 200 dollars. i never used it and she paid good money for it. I even told her i wanted it(on accident). now I'm getting a weesatch. also, i bought a KJW M9 and it turned out to be broken. came with 2 leaky mags. at least the holster was cool. oh wait, THE THREADS TORE OFF.

A KWA Metal Slide G26c. Sent 90 bucks through Paypal and it never came. When I filed the claim, paypal said they couldn't retrieve any money from the guys account, so basically I got screwed.

Also, I wasted 20 bucks on a Double Barrel Spring shotgun off of Kapowwe (AKA slowest site on the internets) thinking, hey, I don't expect much, but the thing might be cool to have since I don't want to spend 200 dollars on a gas Mad Max shotgun. Thing is made completely out of the absolute chepest plastic EVER, weighs about 2 ounces, and has NO BARREL AT ALL. Not that it matters, the bb's literally don't go 8 feet. Totally lost all the awesome double barrel shotgun coolness

maruzen walther p99, with threaded metal threaded outer barrel and silencer set - dont get me wrong it was a very nice gun, but i was so scared of breaking it cos i love the kick of it on propane and its meant to take 134 only. ended up selling it

WA Magnatech 1911, again another nice gun, again i loved its kick on propane and the 134 only thing so i didnt want to risk breaking it. plus mags are half the cost of the gun so i got ###### off and sold it (looking at replacing it with one of those WE metal 1911

Archived