KJW M700

Megalomaniac

spank me now!!!

for kjw tho, the fmv para ord is very nice. [i have one]

and as Antagon said, the fmv m9 is good too. [my mate has one]

if they continue in this reliability and quality trend then all bodes well.

[yeah ive read the 1911 review and am concerned, so i am watching kjw with interest..]

No, you wait for the AEG version!

An AEG sniper rifle that is crazy talk although...

I'm only against gas full-auto because of cool down and you know the ones that don't have cool down have an external rig and the cord going from the external rig is just something else to get snagged on branch when I run like a scared kitten to cover.

It's simple, yuo go like this:

Now the very right digit (a 0) is the ones place, then going left is the 2's, 4's, 8's, 16's, 32's, 64s, 128s, 256s, and 512s.

If there's a one there, count it. iF there's a 0, then don't count it.

Let's give you a fictisious number:

In decimal this number would be odd, since the lright most digit is 1. From there you add 2, then 8, then 16, and 64. The number is 61.

Now after I have waisted your time with boring talk, all you have to do is open the windows calculator, go to scientific mode, and then select binary mode (bin). Enter in the number, then select another mode (either oct, hex, or dec). In this case, choose dec.

I played around with a Tanaka M700 before. It's extremely accurate and I found it consistent enough. I was able to shoot small targets with it, even though i was unfamiliar with the rifle. I doubt KJW's would be as great as quality, but I dont think it's right to knock them even before the gun is out.

Archived