New Marushin pistols?

Twitch

This may very well be old hat, but I was browsing around the shops yesterday and came across a couple of Marushin pistols I hadn`t seen before - namely a P38 maxi "gestapo" with silencer, and the silenced gas m1910 in black and silver from their "secret agent series". A quick browse around wgc and endoshoji turned up nowt, so has anyone else heard about these fellers? I have some decidedly dodgy phonecam shots should they need to be uploaded.

what prices do they want for them?

That Secret Agent 1910 could be quite a larf.

I thought I had seen the P38 still selling at GnG, but it looks like Peter has finally sold it on.

The P38 has a pricetag of JPY 10,867.... which is around about £56 depending on the conversion rate. As for the other feller, my only pic has the highlights blown so I can't read the label, though I wouldn't have thought it would be much more than the gestapo :)

I can't seem to find the edit button, so apologies for the double post. The 1910 turned out to be a very reasonable £15, and about £20 for the silver version (although what that says about their quality is anyone's guess).

• 4 years later...

none of the airsoft news sights seem to be covering this but marushin have re realesed quite a few of there old gas pistols. if you sift through enuth japanease sights you can find wholesalers takeing orders. personally i was prepared to kill for a secret agent series colt 25 for a long time but the only retailer that i could find who botherd to order some is a french company called jb airsoft. any who ive got a pair of the sexy chromed and silenced bad boys winging there way to me right now.

• 10 months later...

is that m1910 a GBB?

I just spent ages "turd poloshing" a springer TT-33 into a colt 1903. if this is gbb then i waisted my time!! I'd have one of these!

{fake edit}

wait... £15? that must be a springer.... right?

{real edit}

it says gas type on the box, so probably a NBB, same mech as the ruger mk1 i would imadgine. Confermation'd be nice though.

Archived