MP5K leg holster sign-up order.

Tariel

Of interest Crispin, does the extra cell of a 9.6v batt cause any fitting issues against the 8.4v, or is there adequate space still ? I ask as I too would like to get a 9.6v in there if possible, but would rather find out before buying !

Last I checked, there should be no problems. You will probably have to trim the back end of the bolt, it's plastic though, so no worries.

Cheers,

Daniel

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm...twin K's. All your Neo fantasies all at once.... *Dreams of Matrix loadout* 

Snap out of it, man! The drop-leg is more practical. This is the real world, dammit (or is it?) No! It's definately the real world (are you sure of that?) *BLAM!* 

[shoots the White Rabbit].

Ah well tis a good excuse to post my CQB load-out [still a work in progress] -

CQBloadout01.jpg

Shoulder rig is 2x Mil-Force MP5K holsters (one having been un-stitched and re-stitched reversed). Also in shott is a modified MP7 leg holster for the M79 and My Face/Off leather 1911 SoB belt holster.

Oddly, as I now have 3 (yes, not a typo, 3) MP5Ks I needed a way of carrying the 3rd K with me, hence being well keen on getting one of these thigh holster.

Can you say over-kill :D

• 2 weeks later...
Mate, that is AWESOME (did someone say, "overkill"?).  Really great job there.  Where did you get the "Face Off" holster, and how hard was it to restitch the MP5K harnesses?

Got it from these guys - Old Trading Post

Re holster re-stitching, I gave it to a local leather goods manufacturer to do the sewing, as was thicker nylon than my GFs sewing machine could manage (I'd already un-picked it) ... cost like $10 for their labour.

Hammer, that loadout is a joy to gaze upon. Well done that man! Just one question, why the third K? (expects several calls of, "Why the f+++ not?")

It was being sold off by a team mate and I wanted it to stay in our club (ver3 g/boxes are good for loaning out to n00bs too).

+ I'm a hoarder :D

A quick post as I'm off to bed shortly.

I fitted the CA metal body to my K today...fitted being a term used loosely.

Frankly, while I know it isnt much cash, it is the most rubbish piece of airsoft kit I have bought besides a CAW M24.

I'll update fully tommorow in my blog (With photos), but I would honestly suggest saving your cash unless you must have a metal body for your K or PDW.

Sadly not hammernb, I confirmed with RW before ordering it that it was the gen2 that they were selling, which they said yes to, as they hadnt had any of the gen1 in stock for months. I've now taken it off my K, so sadly there won't be photos to back comments up in my blog - I woke up this morning and decided I'd rather not have it fitted, and didn't fancy wasting anymore time on it with pics.

I'd say fingers crossed that mine was a particularly ###### one, but given they are mass produced I wouldn't hold out much hope of any others being much better. I guess now unless someone with the tools & skill / patience to happily carve things up fancies taking it off my hands, I have another part for the bits box :(

Archived