The Children are Our Future

ColDaz

They are inprudent little pricks. 'Pricks' and 'little' being the operative words, seeing as they all have little ones ;) Not that i've seen em, i'm just assuming... anyhoo...

No chav will admit to being a chav- it's like saying;

"Who's an idiot?"

"OO me! I'm an idiot!"

know what i mean ;)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
we complain but wouldent you rather have these groups in your high schools than the petty american groups that appear to dominate theirs ie. cool group, cheerleaders, nerds, trouble causers etc etc

Hate to call you on this but that is a more a movie look at American High schools. Sure there are subdivisions of persons but that is found everywhere and anywhere. I mean as long as you are a normal person in all the sense of the word you can associate with anyone.

funniest thing on bus today.

to rival chav lords (or summin...i dunno) were sitting on the same single decker bus. They were no more than 15, had bad facial hair and were deckid out in winter chav gear, so they wore a coat as well.

When one had to return to under the rock he cralwed out from, he turned in the doorway and said "yeah, dont f***in stare at me boy, i know where you live, i'll ave ya". Whilst still staring at rival scum...i mean chav, he proceeded to walk off the bus. However, much to my delight, he hadn't realised that the bus driver hadnt opened the door. Much hilairty insued as he walked full force into the glass.

Ahh..happy days.

i had about 3 chav monkehs just come up to me and say BOO

i turned around quickly and stared at em, then they legged it,

They were about half my size, lol

one chav asked my mate, wana fight? he said yes

so the chav went to his house and they fought in drive way

all the monkey did was dance around and try and push him over

thats not how you f***** fight

then his dad came out and picked him up by the neck

owned chav :P

axl Rose said

Yeah I don't blame ya, I am sureI have an awfully scewed veiw of Europe....ultra liberal-gun hating pansies that are afriad of war...or anything else that is remotely aggressive....cobble stone streets and notorise aggression towards ones of different countries inside of Europe proper (west). (I.E. French and Germans hate each other more than anything/anyone else).

But yeah never listen to Axl Rose he is a moron....in between his drug binges and disappearing on his band....he manages to stick his head up his....how do you guys say it..."*albartroth*" :)

Lol i wish Banzai. The one time i had chavs walk away from me was last summer. I was at some country fair trying to recruit for the army cadets. The regular army was there aswell doing there bit trying to get kids to sign away their life. Anyway i was doing fieldcraft demo all day decked out in 95s, kevlar assault vest etc cammed up to the max. Two chavs were walking behind me saying stuff about me. "$%&^ing £%^$er getting bummed in the army" etc and loads of bad gags about not being able to see me/ "you have grass in your hair mate!"

It was funny i just kept walking away from them all the time them shouting their oh so funny jokes. Until one of them said "i bet he could have you- i bet hes got a gun or a knife on him" So thats when i decided to turn round. Seeing me in my assault vest etc with loads of mags strapped to me they changed their mind, thinking i was a soldier.

Strange how they became really polite after that and walked away fast!

Archived