Any Specific Gear?

SABRE100

I've been, strangely, considering getting the vfc Hk416 and I've been wondering what kind of loadout would go with the gun. I've searched for real steel examples and here on Arnies but to no avail. I have to have a loadout that matches what gun I'm using; it's a flaw.

Sorry if this has been brought up before, but I can't find it.

Go with a PMC or mercenary type look. Also go check out www.Blackwaterusa.com (I think thats the url). The Blackwater contractors use hk416's, you could buy some gear with their logo's or something on it. Just check out the PMC/special forces loadout picture thread, it will give you plenty of ideas.

PMC.

There have yet to be any comfirmed photos of USSF using the HK416 in the sandbox. AFAIK, the only photo there is of an American serviceman using an HK416 is an Air Force guy. Don't know the particulars.

Gear:

5.11 Tac trousers (khaki)

Fleece sweater

Baseball cap (Blackwater or NY Yankees seem to be the most common)

Shemagh (usually worn as a scarf)

CIRAS/RAV/RRV or any other MOLLE platform or plate carrier

Whatever you have for footwear will work.

Jesus, ever heard of picture resizing?

Oh boo hoo. :rolleyes:

Any SF kit would look good...and being SF, that's pretty much anything :P

But Multicam and FSBE? Hmm...not too sure about that. FSBEs are long gone and weren't seen much in anything other than Woodland, something that definately does not go with multicam.

Archived