Han Solo's Pistol

TerranCmdr

Just built a steel Stirling body, stock and magwell for a friend to turn into an e-11.

Made the stock a non-functional one, so it was actually affordable.

Anyhow- the real reason I wanted to drop by was to tell you to also look at a website called "uniquecanes.com". They also have the replica mauser pistols, and parts for the prop guns.

Nice project. Love the fun projects!

Robert

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 10 months later...

Holy thread revival! No, seriously my apologies for necroposting big time, but I felt that this material would serve better here, with a lot of other relevant discussion.

Nevertheless, I finally managed to get on with my airsoft DL-44 project and now it´s 90% complete! Only things left to do are cutting those screws inside magwell a bit shorter for magazine to fit inside, and of course I need to get a short Samurai magazine. Base gun is HFC (acquired from this forum´s classifieds section few months ago, BTW) and DL-44 conversion parts are from Blast-Tech.

Here you go:

Kuva016.jpg

Kuva017.jpg

Kuva022.jpg

Kuva026.jpg

Kuva027.jpg

Kuva030.jpg

The pictures aren´t anything jaw-dropping, I know. I tried to search the best spot in my house but didn´t find good lighting enough for more "professional" photographing. So I had to use flash most of the times.

Now I´m quite anxiously waiting for Erv of Plecterlabs to release a commercial version of his promising Blaster Core sound board and explore the possibilities to fit it inside this airsoft gun... Or what would you think? ;)

Thanks, mate! Actually, it´s kind of funny since getting the parts and doing the actual conversion so far didn´t take much time or effort (except for the HFC M712 disassembly -that´s pain!). The biggest problem was just to find spare time to do all this... :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys! And future9er24, don´t worry, at least you have the short magazine in yours. I don´t have -yet.

Finally managed to cut the screws inside magwell and now I can insert the magazine in. I´ll try to shoot a short video, perhaps, once the weather gets a bit warmer here (or I have chance to test this indoors) for gas guns.

Unfortunately it looks like that I need to ditch the PlecterLabs BlasterCore plans, due to the space limitations. Erv made his prototype on a CYMA springer M712, which has a whole lot more space inside for electronics. On the other hand, the scope is pretty much just for cosmetics, so fitting the board in the scope would be remotely possible. Then the problem would be hiding the wiring... We´ll see now what happens. ;)

Archived