best CQB aeg

boardslide113

which one do you think is the best?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. which one do you think is the best?

• TM G3 sas?
    • TM MP5k?
    • TM M4?
    • TM MP5sd6?

Wait for an UMP mind you with the current news they might not make it so i don't know however i put SD6 because there are far too many M4s around SDs have always atracted me - however i would get the full stocked version for the large battery which givves ROF which can be a damn useful thing in CQB.

However please make your own choice - we will probably never influence your airsofting "life" in terms of games so just make your own choice!! :D

Ok i voted M4 because its my current setup. BUT, i also love the SD series dearly. TM Mp5 SD's are great pieces of kit, stock they perform flawless and look incredible with a good low mount and aimpoint attached at the right level. None of that cantelever ###### on a mp5, keep it simple with a lower mount. Mp5's in general have a great ROF out of the box, if you go for a slither stock you will loose minimal ROF with the smaller battery but be more mobile with the size differense.

Now i also say the M4 is great because its relative size with the stock colapsed. M4's dont have to be strictly used for woodland use, they can function just fine in close areas. With a correct set up and aiming devise the M4 can be utilized very well in CQC. I personaly like the use of a Aimpoint replica, 10.5 inch barrel and stock extended half way for close areas.

If you plan on keeping your gun at a stock level its all comes down to how your gonna set up your weapon. They are all gonna perform about the same unless you change something.

Wait for an UMP mind you with the current news they might not make it so i don't know however i put SD6 because there are far too many M4s around SDs have always atracted me - however i would get the full stocked version for the large battery which givves ROF which can be a damn useful thing in CQB.

However please make your own choice - we will probably never influence your airsofting "life" in terms of games so just make your own choice!! :D

If you do get a MP5SD series for CQB, do not get the SD5 (full stock) as it is even longer than an M4. The full stock would become too cumbersome in CQB.

You stated that the large battery 'gives more ROF', but that is untrue, as you can hold a custom 'SD' battery in the foregrip of the SD6 (slither stock) which is a 9.6v battery.

The last choice is yours.

Cheers mate, and Happy Chinese New year ;)

Boris

in CQB, i would say MP5K. I only say this because its my backup weapon when i carry my sniper rifle. Its really compact, and alot of fun firing 1 handed. its pretty lightweight too. I might try my friends P90 AND my CA M24. man that'd b sweeet.... ok goin off topic,

Summary: MP5k or P90

Archived