JP 950 F1

zreaper

it's a reply of forum cheapos (fr) (http://cheapos.forum2jeux.com/La-Cheap-Attitude-c1/Questions-generales-sur-l-actualite-du-cheap-f3/Famas-JINPENG-JP-950-F1-t1648.htm)

Homer (administrator) say (traduction with systran):

"In excluded interplanetaire (finally I believe) I have succeeds in getting a famas to me (thank you Samuel!) for test and being thus fixed on that... I have just received it, then déja level power, the 280fps to the 0.20, left well there limps, hopup a little to the top of zero!

Second large surprise: the gearbox. that seems (with premiere seen) a copy certified of the marui, but out of plastic. "Out of plastic? beurk "you say yourselves... And well there is the largest surprise: It is a plastic gearbox certainly, BUT "special"...

It seems to be manufactured out of translucent plastic charged with fibre (plastic materials of GB both elephant does not resemble), a little like the Dboys handles. and all the intern of the gearbox is out of metal. GEARS, pinions, antireverse, etc...

The provision and the form seem identical to the marui. On the other hand, I still do not know if the chargers are compatible, I déja will try to compare on photographs on the Net. Remain to test that more deeply this aprés midday. The review complete this evening or tomorrow. "

to make it simple, it is a reinforced bicolored (?) plastic gearbox, with metal gears and other internals (antireverse, motor pinion, etc...) made of metal too. I think bushings are plastic and movable too, but I 'm not 100% sure because I didn' open my gearbox yet. The gearbox shape seems to be a clone of v1 marui.But without opining it I can't be 100% sure too.

The mags shape seems to be the same as Marui, but I don't have one yet to compare and test.

Externally, the famas replica is made 100% of ABS. only the tubes of the bipod (so it's not a good idea to buy a jp950 just for the bipod) and the trigger cover are metal. I think the 2 major defaults are the plastic outter barrel and the bipod.

The quality of external construction is quite like lpegs or both elephant...far from the quality of last chinas AEG like Dboys or JG. But (excluding the bipod) it seems quite sturdy and realistic. I think Jinpeng has re-used some pieces of them old replicas (the styrene box is on for SV famas, for example...). So I can't say if externally anything is marui-compatible.

But I think we can see it 's a really aeg finally: I chrono it at 280fps (excel 0.20bb, chrono Combro CB625 mk4). Now I have to test it playability and precision on the field this afternoon. I'll make a review on my forum soon too.

You can see some pics here (no inscription needed)

http://cheapos.forum2jeux.com/La-Cheap-Att...F1-t1648-40.htm

Homer40 (sorry I used the account of one of the moderators of my board, I'll create my own as soon as possible)

Hi

I tested the FAMAS yesterday on the field, it works really good. Very "marui-standard" as I say. Very good accuracy in semi and full mode, no misfeed, and quite good range for a 280fps aeg.

In two words to describe the Jin Peng FAMAS (by the way, the seller said to me that Jin Peng or Both elephant is the same factory, but of course I can't verify that)

Externally, it's a old fashioned LPEG (like Both elephant AUG or things like that)

On an efficiency point of view (accuracy, power, range) it's a real AEG.

You can see pics on my review here (sorry , it 's in french)

http://cheapos.forum2jeux.com/La-Cheap-Att...32288.htm#32288

bye

Homer40

• 3 years later...

justbbguns is a load of bs. all of his guns are lpegs with plastic gearboxes that you will have trouble using in a proper skirmish. But if you just want something to muck about with and that will break after 10 minutes then go ahead.

famas_aeg_airsoft.JPGAlex 21 i have a question, i'm going to buy the FAMAS JP.950 and you're saying it only has 280fps. On the website it says it has 380fps with a 60m range??

I think you'll find that website has chronoed the gun using 0.12g BBs rather than with the standard 0.2g BBs.

A lot of retailers selling cheapo guns do this to make them seem more powerful.

*EDIT*

Since this hardly qualifies as news any more... moved!

hi i'm going to buy the double eagle m50 sniper rifle in 2 tone, anyone no where to buy it from because everywhere's out of stock including actionhobbies? And thanks for the replys about the famas i now know it's a hunk of ###### and you've saved me wasting 100 quid

Double-Eagle-M50-Sniper-Rifle-Airsoft-BB-gun-2-Tone_700_600_1BYSI.jpg

Archived