found this

urbandork

Well, you have already gained -4 rep, so I suggest quickly changing your posting habits.

Well.... I wouldn't have "gained" -4 rep. That's a double negative, so you worked too hard. It would've been simpler if you would've just said I lost 4 rep points. See, with all the time you spent typing, you could've got a job and moved out of your parents house.

Anyhoo, I'll just say that this little contraption this guy made is stupid.

Well.... I wouldn't have "gained" -4 rep. That's a double negative, so you worked too hard. It would've been simpler if you would've just said I lost 4 rep points. See, with all the time you spent typing, you could've got a job and moved out of your parents house.

Erm no.

a rep point is a "thing" in much the same way a certificate saying you managed to swim a width of the pool is a "thing".

In the same way that you gain a certificate for successfully swimming that width of the pool, you gain a rep point on the forum for your behaviour.

If your behaviour is poor then you gain negative rep points.

You don't "lose" rep points. It was here a minute ago but it's gone now. Maybe I left them in my other pants pockets?

You gain negative ones for poor conduct and gain positive ones for good conduct.

Hope that helps explain the way the english language works. :)

Guest Captain J Wesker

Well, hope you enjoy gaining another - rep point for that last outburst, as I consider that a personal insult. Seriously, you should really change you posting behaviour, or you will find yourself very unliked.

Actually, this is Arnies Airsoft, a community of people who actually know each other. You're an outsider.

Which brings me up to my next point; we haven't had a human sacrifice in a long time. I currently see two people volunteering. Can we use two people at once, or do we have to stick to one?

Which brings me up to my next point; we haven't had a human sacrifice in a long time.  I currently see two people volunteering.  Can we use two people at once, or do we have to stick to one?

I don't normally venture to the non-airsoft bits of Arnies (i'm just boring like that) but this has given me my 1st excuse in AGES to say:

Are you local?

Hint: look up - League of Gentlemen!

p.s. i quite like the lpeg thinggy

Archived