VSR 10 cosmetic upgrades

Lance Jackass

Can someone link me to some new VSR 10 stocks please, or cosmetic upgrade kits? I saw one on airsoftnews.eu that changed it to a M40 but haven't found it since. Looking on the usual HK retailers im not finding anything other than the smokeys stock.

I could use a few links to see whats out there.

many thanks

Ian

tbh that stock looks cheap, but with a hefty price tag.

theres only 1 other company based in japan that i know of that do stocks for the VSR but again the quality is supposed to be poor, cannot remeber for the life of me what the website was, but its all in japanese no english version.

nice, but a bit civvy for my liking, liked the other wood stocks though.

personally why bother buying a wood stock, just make one. its not as easy as with power tools, but with enough time you can do it with a hacksaw and sandpaper. gives you exactly what you want and makes your gun feel more personal. plus you get to choose the finnish, colour etc.

Cheers for the links guys :) Theres nothing much there that would tempt me though.

personally why bother buying a wood stock, just make one. its not as easy as with power tools, but with enough time you can do it with a hacksaw and sandpaper. gives you exactly what you want and makes your gun feel more personal. plus you get to choose the finnish, colour etc.

I wouldn't know where to start mate :P

i want one that's got 2 mag holes or whatever to stick 2 mags in. so i dont have to move my body to get another mag. just my arm. just havent figured out how i'll do it. with very little or no risk of messing my stock up at all.

Archived