Do we HAVE to dress up..?

TaQ

Okay, as y'all know I haven't skirmished yet. But yeah I own ALOT of guns (is it safe to say more than the average skirmisher?)

But I didn't get into Airsoft for the dress up part. I don't want to be a wannabe, I don't want to be a member of the SAS, or the US NavySeals blah blah.. but if I walked into a game in my normal clothes, would I get dissed the hell outta me?

I doubt anyone feels the way I do. I got into airsoft for the guns, and I hate wearing anything camoflage, but if I wore all black in woodland, again, I'll get dissed the hell outta me.

Please, before you start flaming, I haven't been to a game YET. What would I be expecting if I just wore a SDU vest and my normal clothes?

Also, are there any hardcore skirmishers who aren't interested in the dress-up part of airsoft? ...No? Hmmm not really suprised.. meh.

Edit: Nasty title typo..

Sheeeeat.....when I go to games I just wear some black pants a wife beater musle shirt and grip my mac10.......hells yeah!

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ragor, Chimpy and BadAsstronaut.

moderate your replies, or I'll moderate you. There is NO call to be calling anyone on these boards the sort of things that are being flung about here. I don't care what you may think of a member, this isn't friday night down the local after one too many pints of wifebeater, its a discussion. Try to remember that.

the best way to deal with someone you feel is deliberately trying to wind you up is to ignore them. A bit of self-control never goes amiss.

and william43- amen to that, brother :)

The site I go to makes the Rebel vs Spec op thing more easy- Rebels hired mercs. So you can have terroists in flecktarn and DPM, and it works well. As for the comments about peoples gear, airsoft is about doing something your not able to do with out intensive trainin/killing/being killed. If people want to be delta, thats fine. They want to play that way, it shoudn't be a problem to you.

Archived