Shooters Design metal kit released for TM M9A1

NonEx

First metal kit released for the Tokyo Marui M9A1. This one is from Shooters Design, CNC aluminum made with authentic markings. Includes frame, slide, outer barrel and rear sight. Price is $430 USD. Looks pretty decent IMO. Price might be a bit steep though but I don't know.

SD-PSF-GSMS347B-AG-1.jpg

http://www.airsoftglobal.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=634_223&products_id=16314

Oh no,just no.

430$ is kind of a steep price for a SD kit.

SD makes very good products,but 430$ is more or less the same price of a Tanaka Detective Special kit (not made of "simple" aluminium but with a stunning finish..something way better)

The normal quote for a standard SD kit should not surpass the 200$.

In any case,even if it was 150$,I wouldn't have bought it..I think it's worth to wait and see if something else from Creation,Detonator,Prime,Icarus or whatever else comes up.

Truthfully, the TM M9A1 is one of the first TM GBBs that I thought looked, felt, and sounded solid and realistic enough that I didn't immediately want to install an MBK. While I *might* add one if the price were right (@$150-200 USD), at $400+ there's no way I'd even consider it.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived