Guarder Glock 26 Frames

GlockworkOrange

Guarder have finally released frames for the TM G26/KJ G27 (maybe WE G27 too?). I've been wanting these for a while since hardly anyone makes G26 parts. Hopefully they will also make some CNC aluminium slides for them at the same price point as the G19 ones ($90). They come in EU and US black versions, plus a 300-piece run limited pink version, which I need.

GLOCK-97(BK)-01.jpg

GLOCK-97(BK)-16.jpg

GLOCK-97(P)-01.jpg

GLOCK-97(P)-02.jpg

Slightly OT; Squad do you have any concept of whether or not a Guarder Glock 19 frame could be modded to fit the Stark Glock 19?

I wanna try it just because of the grip texture :P

Probably won't like it overall over the Stark frame anyways, but my OCD is compelling me...

I think it might be possible, but if the holes in the frame are off then it's obviously a no go.

Nice build there, not a big fan of the baby Glock but with parts like that who can not like it :D

Well to be honest for the difference between them its not honestly worth going into modification.

I have the two of them here in front of me now and can say the Stark/VFC G19 frame is pretty decent,

now the Stark G17, you could definitely nit-pick over that for being too smooth on the texture.

Edit - I'll take a quick shot for you and put it on the Glock Photo thread.

I told Guarder long time ago to finally release G26 frame. Finally they relesed it!

Now they have full 9x19mm family - G17, G18C, G19, G26 and G34.

(I am not added G17C, b'coz they have ported slide, but i didn't founded ported barrel).

To Squad 701

Nice photos! But i see mistake. US slide and barrel and EU frame.

q3co.jpgg8gp.jpg

To Squad 701

Nice photos! But i see mistake. US slide and barrel and EU frame.

Yes I was aware of that, but something strangely attracted me to the European Version,

probably just tired of seeing Smyrna stamped on everything.

I've also seen some frames with the proof marking stamped on them near where the rail is.

Either way I'm glad they eventually brought out the Glock 26 frame, the TM has been out a long time now.

Mother of God.

It's not even my Glock but my OCD is going bananas :o

I can't find anything for sure but is it certain that there are no Glock GesmbH frames with a Glock logo stamped slide ? :o

Also the markings on the Austrian slide are the coat of arms for Austria and NPv is a proof marking for overpressurized catridge tests (130% load).

Then there are also "true" USA made Glocks which have USA on the slide, no mention of Austria on the frame and the state of Georgia outline proofmarking.

Either way I'm glad they eventually brought out the Glock 26 frame, the TM has been out a long time now.

This stamp? It's Austria proof. Austria pistols have proof on all three parts: Slide, Barrel, Frame. Each part have proof of Eagle with "2" in center and NPv.

8vqa.jpg

75mt.png

I can't find anything for sure but is it certain that there are no Glock GesmbH frames with a Glock logo stamped slide ? :o

Nope. One pistols assembled in Smyrna (with GLOCK Logo) others in Austria (with eagle stamp). In fact Eagle stamp itself mean that stamp was done in Vienna (town in Austria). In USA they can't stamp it on slide, simple b'coz they don't have that right. =)

Then there are also "true" USA made Glocks which have USA on the slide, no mention of Austria on the frame and the state of Georgia outline proofmarking.

Yep, americans very proud of it. "Made in USA" on frame, "USA" on left side of slide e.t.c.

There also Russian GLOCKs. ;) All parts from Austria and they simply assemble them and add few new spamps on barrel, slide and frame.

1wrk.jpg

But only Gen4 Glocks...

Correct!

Original austrian Glocks have a small eagle and "NPV" (a official testing marking) behind the extractor. A slide with the small logo means it was assembled in the USA, those go with marked "SMYRNA, GA" frames. There is also pure USA Glocks mainly made for exportation to countries where Austria can't sell them directly...

Oh, and the serial numbers engraved in a lot of airsoft Glocks and aftermarket slides are "real" too. For example, the original TM G17 has "DMD076", that's the serial for an austrian made early Gen 3 G17, with 2 pins and molding mark for the third (yes, the TM frame is not wrong!), from December 1999-January 2000. Even TM magazines are a replica of early mags of that timeframe instead of the current ones.

There is a lot of info in the glocktalk forums, like this thread with serial numbers: http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1445829

(Sorry NonEx!  ^^u )

No problems. I like to share with people some important information. I am at the begining of my article about assembling GLOCKs (G17, G18C, G19, G26 and G34) with all proper markings and proper parts (from guarder as an example). But it may take a really long time. And i don't think i can translate it on english (general article will be on Russian).

P.S. Funny thing about russian GLOCK is - it's not for general public. Peopel can't buy it. And if we talk about price - G17 Gen4 cost 55 600 Rub = 1 588 USD. CRAZY!

I am also notice that serial number, which offering Guarder can't be installed properly. That's how original look's like:

vl6z.jpg

Trigger guard at left side, rail at right. So, if pistol lie on left side - all serial numbers should be possible to read (slide, barrel, frame).

Guarder serial number will be upside dowm. :) Your have to cut it and install another way.

I am at the begining of my article about assembling GLOCKs (G17, G18C, G19, G26 and G34) with all proper markings and proper parts (from guarder as an example). But it may take a really long time. And i don't think i can translate it on english (general article will be on Russian).

I thought about this a few months ago, but lazyness got over me. Shouldn't be too difficult. There are few possible "correct" variations possible with airsoft parts compared to real Glocks. Still no way to do a Gen 4, a RTF2 or a G21SF...etc. Only 1999-mid 00s Gen 3s, euro or american.

Not all Glocks have the same marks in the same places, it depends of when it was made, not only the country where is assembled. So don't forget serial numbers! There are several fantasy ones, but also a lot valid that give clues (like the 2 pin-and-molded-hole  frame being valid for "DMD076")

Still no way to do a Gen 4, a RTF2 or a G21SF...etc. Only 1999-mid 00s Gen 3s, euro or american.

Not agree about Gen4. Interesting pistol was offered by E&L. I keeping my eyes on it.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.394699187332800.1073741834.359106557558730&type=1

Agree about RTF2. No proper frame. Sadly.

Archived