Heavy Airsoft Gear: PKM

Beast06

Some info I got from them:

ENGLISH

Hi Mark

In this news I would like to answer most of your questions.

Our PKM is compatible with Gear Box v.3

380 - 400 fps

It is made of steel, wood and the grip is made of ABS

There is an original flash absorber

It has got green box magazine

Production takes two month, after we receive your payment

We will start production if all of our PKMs are ordered

If you want to book PKM please use our pre order form

Best!

Krzysztof

Just had an update:

ENGLISH

Hi Everyone,

Please be patient in next few days we

will show photos of prototype.

But please remember that will be only prototype.

Final product will look much better.

Best regards

and have a nice weekend.

Krzysiek

lol. so you have to pay in advance and wait for them to all sell before they will make them? that sounds like an expensive gamble

Not only that, they start production after all of the models have been ordered. :P

31 x 850e = 26350e. :D

EDIT: Argh, should read more carefully when quoting. Still, that's a quite nice sum of monies.

• 2 weeks later...

if folks are expected to front up the cash they'd be better off just getting together throwing the cash into a holding account and doing a break-even group build (either by sharing the cash left in the pot back out at the end or by building more than they need and floging the excess for a shared profit)

Full payment and the a 2 month wait? There's a lot of problems with this proposed scenario. More than likely, they're asking for full payment as the money is needed for materials, labor, machine time etc etc. But until the buyer receives the PKM, they really have no idea if it's worth the money or not. Pictures can be very deceptive. You could end up with a really nice wall hanger but functionally poor prop piece, or a skirmish worthy AEG, or neither. Worse yet, assuming payments will be made by Paypal, two months puts the delivery time outside of the buyer's ability to dispute the charges with Paypal should they feel like they were being defrauded (Paypal only gives you 45 days to dispute a transaction). So after two months you're really at their mercy. You could end up with no product and no way of getting your money back. That's a pretty serious gamble in my book. Of course, I hope that's all paranoia. :mellow:

Archived