Tanio Koba VP-70M Full Set

chris u'5

interesting pistol, but rather spend 119 usd on the clone than 262 on TN, as both are full plastic anyway.

http://www.airsplat.com/itemdesc.asp?ic=GP-UG-172

On top of both being plastic, they're actually both the same pistol.

UHC is just a distributer of the TK pistol. If I remember correctly, it even said so on the slide.

-Vic

the UHC VP.70 and the TK VP.70 are 2 different guns. TK sold the rights to manufacture and distribute the gun to UHC(a redesigned version). the gun on redwolf was released from a collector to them. also, the UHC is more structurally sound and takes green gas like a champ and has hop up.

the UHC VP.70 and the TK VP.70 are 2 different guns. TK sold the rights to manufacture and distribute the gun to UHC(a redesigned version). the gun on redwolf was released from a collector to them. also, the UHC is more structurally sound and takes green gas like a champ and has hop up.

Is this info direct from Redwolf? I was kind of hoping they re-released it using the UHC specs, but if it's just an older model then that really blows...

alright, i looked around at more sites and i was wrong about the collector thing. this is a re-release and a revamped version of the gun. from the DENtrinity product page i can see that it comes with silver and black barrels and on the black barrel i can see a grub screw for hop up adjustment. so, this is probably the design from the UHC version with a little bit more extra (definitely worth 225 IMO since i really love this gun). sorry for throwing a curve ball before i did the research.

alright, i looked around at more sites and i was wrong about the collector thing. this is a re-release and a revamped version of the gun. from the DENtrinity product page i can see that it comes with silver and black barrels and on the black barrel i can see a grub screw for hop up adjustment. so, this is probably the design from the UHC version with a little bit more extra (definitely worth 225 IMO since i really love this gun). sorry for throwing a curve ball before i did the research.

thank you for that corection of your hastily posted misinformation. at least not everything was wrong in your original post. you had very nice spelling.

there is hopup. in all vp70 versions except the PFC.

it takes green.

UHC is the TK vp with different trades.

Archived