New gun from Classic Army...an Armarlite again

The S.C.A.R.

On CA's official website, another new CA Sportline:

Normal Package

http://www.classicarmy.com/product_info.php?products_id=1301

Value Package

http://www.classicarmy.com/product_info.php?products_id=1302

I wuld like to know what are your views, and of course, will you consider this gun next time when you're going airsoft shopping?

:huh:

You're complaining about Classic Army not making an Armalite (by H&K) because they're making an Armalite (by Colt)?

Interesting.

I'm just after some variation.

Making the same exact gun as every single other company has isn't exactly making a stand. Perhaps the 417 is just a SR-25 in another fancy shell or whatnot (even if I think otherwise due to my H&K-maina), but if they made an 417 they would at least have gotten my attention.

Actually I do agree with most of you that CA should come up with something new, like an FN F2000 or a HK 417, however, I must tell you that CA Sportlines of late (I owned a 416 Sportline for about six months) are quite promising. Their products now have improved after they hit the lowest of the low in 2008.

I get the impression that the sportline has better QC than thier other line. As the P90 and also M4 have shown, they are quite good value for money (Am considering getting a classic army P90 RD, as I always seem to buy a new one each year, its an addiction).

Maybe this new sportline could be a loner gun seeing as am leaning towards using just an AR variant from now on (Saves on mags etc). If some one has infromation regarding this version in the sportline, please P me, I would appreciate first hand experience.

Side note:- It would be nice if they released a FN F2000

Looks interesting. Would get one myself if a UK supplier has them at a decent price as I can't find anyone who'll be stocking the Sportline 416 in the UK. Hopefully UK distributors like Airsoft Armoury will have this available.

I have had a Sportline MP5 A2 for over a year now and it's running great for me.

Looks interesting. Would get one myself if a UK supplier has them at a decent price as I can't find anyone who'll be stocking the Sportline 416 in the UK. Hopefully UK distributors like Airsoft Armoury will have this available.

I have had a Sportline MP5 A2 for over a year now and it's running great for me.

I also own a Sportline MP5A2 as well, and it's still running after three years already. Their Sportlines are great, although I don't know whether if I'm just lucky or not (Ing Eisenhorn, he did mention that loads of CA Sportlines he saw did break down).

I also own a Sportline MP5A2 as well, and it's still running after three years already. Their Sportlines are great, although I don't know whether if I'm just lucky or not (Ing Eisenhorn, he did mention that loads of CA Sportlines he saw did break down).

WTF, Has the Sportline MP5 Even been around for 3 years ? This is a prim example of internet BS..............

EDIT: Yep, I went there....................

WTF, Has the Sportline MP5 Even been around for 3 years ? This is a prim example of internet BS..............

EDIT: Yep, I went there....................

No offence , mate, if the date of the gun is wrong, sorry. I bought this gun right after it's released, and it has never broke down in this period of time. So I'm just saying that (if you are lucky), it would be a very nice gun.

I've bought a CA Sportsline in the past and found it was fine. My only issue with it was that some of the gearbox pin holes were done to regular CA spec (rather than everyone else's spec) which meant I couldn't install the "trigger" pin through the receiver and gearbox. Other than that, it's performed great. My next gun may in fact be a CA gun (LWRCi M6A2 ... though not a sportsline).

Archived