Ground Zero 2007

sadpicture

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The only pyrotechnic devices we permit are blank firing devices such as hand grenades or pistols.

Looks like I need to stock up on 8mm blanks! And get my desert eagle working again... the ultimate alternative to shouting "BANG" and close range!

I dont think i have ever heard artillery at GZ?

But you never know it could be some idiot slamming the portaloo door as i had last year as he could not get it to shut (even though it was !!).

Funny the people who do fancy dress there as well as i shot one of the 118 guys i think on checkpoint charlie !!

curlyboy

Oh well, like I said that was just what I was told by someone in our group, must have been close to you guys because I didn't hear anything. I'm wondering how many people will be there this year, it was 600 odd last time and I don't recall the camp fields being particularly crowded

RSM, it was a group of guys lobbing BFGs at the crack of dawn, I remember waking up cursing heavily.. :D

Yeah but they were the one's later on in the day coming up to ask if you have seen a pink & green BFG !!!!!!

Lets just throw my £90 grenade away let it go then spend an hour trying to find it !

Still no smoke's at all this year will be interesting in the bunker.

curlyboy

Archived