M15a4

M15a4 Carbine

M15a4 TC

M15a4 SPC

M15a2

M15a2 Carbine

That's 6 variants.

TM has more Armalite variants.

Thanks for the very clearly presented evidence, Darklite. The real issue comes down to the old question: What have you done for me lately?

TM in the last three years has added (non-armalite):

G3SAS - Why? It's just a goofy variant of an existing model

TM Hi-Capa - Not too shabby

H&K 51L - Cool enough, but still a variant of an existing model

AK Beta Spetsnaz - Decent piece, but why not build a real variant rather than this franken-gun? Oh, and it's just a variant of an existing model.

Sig 552 - a variant of an existing gun

G-36C - Very nice addition, but why do the carbine?

In the same time they've cancelled:

G3A3 - why, God, why?

G3A4

Sig 550

Sig 551

AMT Hardballer

Wilson Super Grade

Steyr M-GB

Steyr Aug Mil type

And the only thing they have to offer us lately is the M4S? A non-blowback electric pistol. For real?

What has Classic Army added? Besides a full line-up of Armalites, they've provided or are developing:

MP5 - the full line-up

HK33E

G-36C - I still don't understand why they too had to build the carbine

AK-74 - (on the way)

MC-51 - (on the way)

G3 - (on the way?)

Goddamnit, this is slightly off topic but, it's like just when I'm about to order my ICS MP5A4 which will set me back hundreds, they come out with these bad boys that make me contemplate waiting...........anyone

know when these guns will be available?

Dammit!

Bah, they're just trying poke at ICS.

I don't like the AK.... and they shouldn't show pictures of the bare metal, ok we know it's going to be pot metal but do they need to remind you?

Also whats wrong with a wooden AK74?

Darklight, you forgot the m15 cqbr, the m15a4 ris, the m15a2 tactical carbine and the prototype m16 vn.  :D

Ok so they basically have the same amount of armalites out on the market!

Uh, no.

The M15 CQBR isn't out yet.

However, yes, the M15a2 TC and the M15a4 RIS. Fine.

That's still only 8, which is the same numebr as TM.

However, CA ones don't break after 15 minutes.

NB: I agree, why cancel the G3a3? WHY? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY?????

Lets not get into the psycology behind TM cancelling great weapons, they did it to Jesus, and they did it to the G3A3 and the Steyr AUG Mil.

Also, Kronic, nothings wrong with it, but if theyre gonna market it as an AK74M then technically isnt it black furniture? If its an AK74 then it should be wood.

Dude who cares its a full metal AK at half the price of a TM one with the bells and whistles.

I cant believe im actually defending TM since im a huge CA fan but can we avoid flat out lying about TM guns? I think you would have to bash a TM m4 against a tree at least 10 times in order for it to break.

Being the person who broke his CA33 Metal Receiver, I'm not really going to ask how that happened. ;)

In general though, TM makes good quality stuff. But it doesn't compare to what you get with a Taiwanese or Hong Kong company. The Taiwanese and Hong Kong companies actually care about the Western Market so they listen to what we want for products, unlike TM churning rehashes of what the Japanese want.

Archived