XM8 kit?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For anyone that doesn't know the symbol for gun and cancer are the same thing in Japanese. I assume it has something to do with the meaning of death.

I've passed the details of the posters/links to a friend with contacts to see what can be found out about everything. :) I'll stick up what I can when I can.

"...However tracing some whispers about little known company called Gun Workshop Online (Hong Kong) it appears that the Yahoo auctioneer is using this company as somekind of supplier or is actually selling on behalf of them. The same individual is also offering many unique Gun Workshop Online custom guns (such as H&K M4) that can be seen at their website. To try your luck you can reach Gun Workshop Online at this email address or contact via their website.

Our inquiries to Gun Workshop Online were not immediately responded. Inquiries to auction holder were not immediately responded. We will publish more details if any come available."

Renegade Recon

Interesting find from Renegade Recon.

I am from HK and I really don't think the look of the background of the video look like Hong Kong.....

It's more like taiwan or china....

also the mainland chinese looks slightly different to HK chinese...and I think the guy in it look more mainland and taiwan than HK....

So I pretty much doubt tht the video was recorded in HK....

dunno abt the kit thou

Archived