What is the most manly Airsoft gun?

chris71

Ok, so it isn't airsoft. But like 20 people take a shot with it, and only the guy at the end manages to hold onto it. You don't get much more manly than that. Plus, it's named after a dinosaur :)

hahah omfg that was great!! that has to be pretty close to winning..

also, the guy at the end is shooting a different rifle (black stock) compared to what everyone else was shooting (wooden stock) [i think....]

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A set of flint lock duelling pistols and a sawn off shotgun. A hip flask of good cognac and a fine Cuban cigar is also essential fare.

true men dont use guns, they use swords, (hard plastic or soft rubber) and deflect the BB's fired by their foes back at them like a jedi

Sure, and I've done that too, but the point of this thread is to find the most manly airsoft gun.

Which, as I have previously asserted, is a Colt 1911 or variant thereof. Fear the man who goes into an AEG skirmish armed with a 1911, a knife and four spare mags. He's either borderline psychotic, scarily good or, more likely, both.

The only use of a gun like that that I can think of is to crush Brazilian nuts with its recoil. All you need is a custom stock pad with a space for the said nut, and fire the gun. :lol:

I don't think there is such a thing as a manly gun. If there is such a gun, it would be a PPK, or a Tokarev.

BIG BERTHA!!!!!!

from what i recal, it took an 11 man team to load it, an awesome rate of fire of about 1 round an hour, had to have tracks built in front of it to move it anywhere as its mounted between two trains, fired shells the size of a family car, and was used only once, at stalingrad, after that everyone was just kind couldnt be bothered with the effort it took anymore

Archived