Classic Half-Life USMC HECU load-out

Jagdraben

I really want to a Adrian Shepard loadout for an upcoming event and so far I have made this list of what I think I would need.

- PASGT with Woodland Cover

-M40 Gas Mask

- Urban BDU's

- Some sort of black armour, if any one can find replica vest/armour that looks like the - - PCV I will love you forever!

- Green alice belt with pouches and braces

- Black boots

Am I far off?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know where to get a cheap-o black gas mask that's any good for airsofting?

I currently do a similar airsoft loadout, only with TigerStripe instead of urban, and a G36C. I use a OD Mich Replica helmet and a finnish M61 surplus gasmask (ugly grey in colour, but cheap as dirt at only 3€ and is suprisingly comfortable to use) + Viper modular chest harness. I can post a picture if anybody is curious btw.

Right lads and lasses I need a favour from one of you peeps accross the water, I want to bid on this - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...:MEWA:IT&ih=009

for my Adrian Shepard loadout, however the seller won't ship to the UK. If anyone on the forums wants to place a bid on my behalf and then can ship it to me once it arrives. and is interested in making an extra $20 on top of what the item and shipping costs throw us a PM ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Always loved this loadout, it was one of my first ideas for one when I first started playing airsoft, so i'm glad to see people using it. I've been playing hl1, and I took a few screenshots that I hope will help. Everyone seems to have nailed the uniform spot-on, but I havn't seen any decent mp5/m203 combos yet. I was thinking a mp5sd3 with the silencer cut off and replaced with a pdw flash hider, then a sawn off-m203 epoxyed on the bottom. I'll post pics if and when I get started. cheers,

matt

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived