Skirmishing pistol?

gooz

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KSC USP £60 posted from www.ehobbyasia.com

Feels good in the hand.

With £100 to spend you can get their special which includes taclite and holster.

http://cgi.ebay.com/EAC-KSC-USP-45-BK-Airs...oQQcmdZViewItem

Otherwise a TacMaster is great, runs on green, feels good in your hand with the hogue grips, and the safety, mag release and slide release are all in easy reach of your thumb.

why ever not(apart from the pain)

I guess from this comment that airsoft is different from gaming : so if im running round with a automatic weapon then and get single shoted by a pistol it would I thought be a bit embarising/funny/etc one of them

its amazing thought the sound of the socom althought that is just you tube

I think an HFC all metal M9 GBB is a great option.

I think i was looking at one of those erlier if thats the one with the full and semi auto? but i couldnt find it in stock anywhere. Also how many shots can you get from a can of gas (is a gas pistol an expensive option) and what would be the best sort of site for a pitol if you can get them

P.s if the 2 extra questions are asked to often dont bother answering them ill just have a search if you dont

yea.. you know real guns..... have blowback, so its stupid to hava a non-blowback gun. Non blowback is stupid

yea.. you know real guns..... have recoil, so its stupid to have AEGS with no recoil, AEGs are stupid

Serious note, the Mk23 may not be GBB buts its sure as hell one of the best most effective airsoft pistols ever

You're forgetting the Mk23's long trigger pull.

Which really isn't that long unless you buy the cheap STTI version.

I would say that any TM gen 3 GBB pistol would work out for you.

I would personally recommend a TM Hi-Capa as thats what I currently use (I always go pistol only) and I have another on the way. The main good points of the Hi-Capa are that:

a) the TM hop-up unit is second to non

b ) its magazine is large enough that you don't have to worry about running out of gas with Hi-Flows,

c) Its mag can carry 31 rounds so its capacity is only beat out by WA SVI's,

d) it has a huge upgrade potential (mine are anything but stock)

e) it has a longer barrel than most of the other pistols recommended (112.5mm in the 5.1)

My upgraded Hi-Capa can outshoot any other gun that I have handled and I have been able to reliably hit a 12in x 12in metal plate at ~40 meters in several different testing sessions.

Decisions decisions there are so many pistols i thought this was going to be easy and there was like 2 pistols that stand out like a good value aeg people will say famas and ak47 for low price :D the hi capa does sound like its reliable but i dont no if i want a real gun or a made up one

Archived