LEGAL Arena Pictures

I play at Veckring in France - it's mainly a Paintball Field, but Airsofters are also tolerated. In my Country there's no legal Field, unfortunately...

Here is a small Pic of their Website, it's an old Military Base, with a nice Mix of Woodland and CB Areas - and the occasional Paintball N00bs who mistake you their Target and try to ruin your nice Kit with a foul-smelling Paintball. :ranting2:

feldbilder.gif

There are more Pictures on the clickable Areas of the 3D Map

• 2 weeks later...

29916283337.jpg

29916283428.jpg

29916283331.jpg

29916283352.jpg

29916283278.jpg

Probably the greenest desert field you will ever see :P

Most of the cover is natural, but there is a boat (wierd), half a car, some bunkers we have installed, assorted furniture, camper shells, etc... People like to use our legal field as a public dump... Oh well, makes it interesting and new every time we play!

True, there were a lot of paintballers when I was there, that sucked big time.

But we had great fun with the small group of french and german airsofters who were there.

It wasn't a big event, we just hired some of the place with ASB (airsoft club from Belgium) and met other airsoft players over there.

• 5 months later...

paintballers and airsofters at the same time? :huh:

that sounds like a recpie for disaster, especially if you've spent a lot of money on a proper loadout only for it to get covered in that vile paint <_<

edit: screaming jesus on a ferris wheel! that was necropost and a half eh?

Edited by my_plague_666

Well, it isn't as if Paintballers and Airsofters shoot at each others, most of the time the two Sports coexist nicely. If one Area is occupied, People simply go somewhere else. Paintballers also try not to get Airsofters in crossfire and will halt their Game to allow us to pass trough.

You are right that the Paint is annoying tough. Contact with a Wall or something the like will leave a coloured Dust Mark on the Gear. It's annoying but can't be avoided.

• 3 weeks later...