G&P PEQ II Functional Lasers released

Titleist

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll see what's under the hood and report back here, A_W. If it's worth doing, perhaps an online shopping spree for IR diodes may also be in order. Figured I'd start with what I already own, hehe. Regardless I'll snap some photos of whatever parts come flying out of there.

Galaxy613, good for you, we WILL be heard! When I got my G&P/Marui EBR from eHobbyAsia, I didn't even shoot it stock. Immediately got gutted on the bench and upgraded straightaway. I was in remission from my compulsive dismantlearitis for a few months, but it's back and better (worse?) than ever.

Should i trademark that, dismantlearitis? :D

I take everything apart even if its working just fine, i dont know why. My girlfriend bought me an iphone and 30 seconds after taking it out of the box i was trying to figure out how to take the two halves of the case apart so i could see what was inside.

Now THATS sick lol.

Update: Chillin brought it to my attention that the G&P peq is no longer listed on WGC or RW, it's shown on the front page of RW, but the link goes nowhere. And it's completely removed from WGC's site. However mine and Wupjak's shipped, so this is odd. Obviously something is there, as the image I referenced in this thread is still working from RW.

Mine is set to be delivered this morning, so it looks like the demand just was too much for the stock. But it's G&P, they tend to make a LOT of each item, it might have just been the initial run was small.

Well my friend,

I'm sure you realize that with the pride of being an 'early adopter' comes the responsibility of being a 'rapid reviewer' ;)

And we all know your superior imaging abilities, so I'm looking forward to great pictures!

Slainte!

This has to be a mistake, no way would they only make that few. We'll see.

On the bright side, being 'one of a kind' Titleist will be offering his on Ebay this afternoon for only 3 times retail :P

;)

I really think this isn't discontinued. No way would they spend years getting this product out to only release a few dozen of 'em, that's just stupid. Keep in mind the PAQ 4 they've been selling for years now, I think this is more a case of they sold out on the initial run. RW is still pre-ordering 'em, so I think this is more or less them saying they just sold out.

Quality is very nice. Bit of refraction from the laser on walls that are ~15 feet away and nearer at the moment. I'll sort it out when I get when I'm going this evening, or tomorrow. Also, the light is producing nowhere near producing 130 lumens. It's no brighter than my 6P, perhaps not AS bright.

Thank Frickin god, discontinued my a$$! Well...actually good thing they aren't discontinued! I'll have the second one ordered as well.

I was also thinking "There's no way I waited 2 years for a one run deal..."

"Chris" from Redwolf, "discontinued" is not the same as "Sold Out".

Told you guys, no need to doubt my intuition. Heh. But no worries, they're trickling out, we'll see more soon. As I said I'll do a review in the morning, my buddy's PEQ should ship from RW on monday. However I may have to snag one as an extra for any other gun projects.

I wonder how easy it is to get an IR diode?

Archived