Airsoft Warehouse

Armourpiercing

Hi guys,

Who else has been to the Airsoft Warehouse website?

They claim to have an extensive range but its very, VERY bare & generally normal to overpriced prices.

Has anybody visited the actual 'warehouse'? Do they actually stock things which are not on their website - The only GBB's they have on the site are small expensive WA guns & 3 types of KWA Glock.

Any positve experiences recieved?

Im not trying to slag them off, because they are new, but it seems a bit poor in the eyes of the consumer - It doesnt make me want to shop there.

Armourpiercing.

Indeed.

There is something about the website that reminds me of *albatross*. If I was part of *albatross* I'd be on to them to alter their website to remove any implied connection. I'm guessing that the same person designed the website.

Also, the lime green is a bit OTT.

TBH, at the moment I reckon Fire-Support has the potential to be the best retailer in the UK, if only they'd reply to emails a bit more often.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi guys,

Who else has been to the Airsoft Warehouse website?

They claim to have an extensive range but its very, VERY bare & generally normal to overpriced prices.

Has anybody visited the actual 'warehouse'? Do they actually stock things which are not on their website - The only GBB's they have on the site are small expensive WA guns & 3 types of KWA Glock.

Any positve experiences recieved?

Im not trying to slag them off, because they are new, but it seems a bit poor in the eyes of the consumer - It doesnt make me want to shop there.

Armourpiercing.

Hi,

I recently had the pleasure of visiting the airsoft warehouse shop. The guy behind the counter, Ali I think his name was, was very helpful both on the phone and in store.

I was amazed at the amount of stock that they hold in the shop and was told that they have more yet to be put out.

As for the website, I think it is excellent. The girl in the pictures on the site actually works behind the counter.

The reason that the shop looks like *albatross*, is because they both use the same engine. Not because of the same designer.

This is just my opinion, but in summary, I think you could do a lot worse than visit ASW.

Cheers

Zaphod....out!

They're pretty good apparently, I've not been to the shop yet but I might pop in on the 17th as we're headed up that way to play at their site anyway.

I've spoken to a few people who have visited the shop and its meant to be really good, the staff are helpful and the amount of stock they hold is nigh unbelievable. And they have a Minigun in the shop :o

Hmmm I wonder who works for Airsoft Warehouse...

Can you get us discout mate?

I can honestly say, hand on Glock, that I am not in the employ of Airsoft Warehouse.

I went along and was very pleasantly surprised, I suggest you visit the place as well if you are passing.

I was voicing my honest opinion of the store, as a friend pointed out that something had been said on here, knowing that I had talked the place up to him.

Apologies if I caused any offence or implied any mis-direction.

Z

Went down there a couple of weeks ago, its a good shop and friendly people, its nice to see a retail outlet in this vicinity for a change, gonna go to their skirmish site on 17th April to have a look see and hopefully shoot a few bods :D

Ive been to the shop and I can say its defently not bad, it bit sparse maybe at the moment but its a new shop and they are still getting stuff in (I went there the Easter weekend, only a week after it opened) The team there are also very helpful and seem knowledgable with the shop being a biut bigger then CS.

In allhonesty all I saw really missing was the clothing side, which im sure will imporve fast enough.

• 9 months later...

I use both Fire Support and Airsoft Warehouse when Fire Support dosent have somthing I need but AW does, both are so far from expirience pretty good both guns I ordered from them arrived the next day, and I didnt think there prices were to bad.

I tend to shop around on the reliable on-line sites first and see how cheap i can get something, but if it's only a few pounds difference i'll go to Airsoft Warehouse and buy it in person seeing as it's only a 10 minute drive from where i work.

Personally, i've never had any problems with them or anything i've bought from them. But i can remember that when they opened early last year they were a bit pricey. Luckily that seems to have changed now.

For those of you who haven't seen their site in a while or who live close to them i'd suggest popping in and having a noesy, as i was in there yesterday picking up some bb's ready for this weekend and it seems that their range of spares has increased a LOT since i was in there last year.

p.s. No, i don't work for them, or owe them any favours!

Well, I visted their store and bought my M15 CQB from them...that was all fine and dandy, as was their service when I needed a new sight block. I mailed them about dodgy RIS / RAS and, as usual, I received a swift response. Now, I have a skirmish on Sunday, but the gun is going back to the shop at some point, the wobble is annoying me. No way is the vertical foregrip gonna be used :blink:

So, I'll have to see how they deal with me when I return. All I will say is that the experience I have had is positive:

- Friendly staff

- Efficient service

- Good responses to email

As for the website, it's fine in my book, bit green...but it presents the information in a clear enough manner. I will admit they bum CA a little bit, really try and sell you an M15. I don't care though, seeing as I wanted one :P

I don't know why I should try and justify me not being a member of AW or anything like that, because if I was praising A2, nobody would question me. Annnnyway, so far, so good. That could change, but I'm not a psychic.

I've also recently bought a CA CQB from Airsoft Warehouse. Same price as Airsoft Armoury, but AW are local and this being my first AEG, I feel I want the reassurance of local after-sales service.

The showroom is very good. Fully stocked and includes a firing range. They fully encourage hefting AEGs around and letting you try them out on the range. There is quite an emphasis on CA and their M15, but some of my friends have had their 'needs assessed' and come away with less ubiquitous AEGs like the TM MC51.

Some of their accessories are a bit pricey, so I shop around for those (I've been particularly impressed with Airsoft Scotland and Airsoft Direct's spricing and service levels, waiting on WGC and Firesupport). Batteries and chargers seem to be about normal.

I really enjoy my visits to AW. The staff are very friendly and unpretentious, and offer excellent advice.

I had my CA36K from Airsoft Warehouse : I ordered on a Tuesday night, by Thursday I had it at home.

With products awaiting release, they will let you know when it is released and available .

Example: when I was waiting for the CA36K release, I asked three of the best known UK internet airsoft shops: only one replied, very vaguely.

When I mailed AW , they replied and kept me up to date on dates and availability.

BTW, the CA36K was £10 cheaper with AW than with Airsoft Armory.

Archived