JG G3-SG1

Baur

Hmm... I don't really get it. A JG G3-SG1 plus a Classic Army G3 metal body and cocking tube will cost you about the same As buying a Classic Army G3 from the start. I think I;d rather have a Classic Army. I haven't been at all impressed with any Jing Gong gun sor far save the G36C.

If you're happy with a plastic body, score. If anyone goes for a metal body kit afterwards though, what's the point?

Hmm... I don't really get it. A JG G3-SG1 plus a Classic Army G3 metal body and cocking tube will cost you about the same As buying a Classic Army G3 from the start. I think I;d rather have a Classic Army. I haven't been at all impressed with any Jing Gong gun sor far save the G36C.

If you're happy with a plastic body, score. If anyone goes for a metal body kit afterwards though, what's the point?

Agreed, somewhat :P

That's why I posted this in the other earlier non-derivative thread:

"That is very cool and all, but wouldn't it have been even cooler if they had cloned the clone...er uh I mean the CA of course sans the Schwaben Arms trades-

Full metal goodness...mmmmm"

Of course now I'm in jeopardy of being redundant :rolleyes:

I mean is there ever a reason to make a plastic clone? Isn't that one of the major selling features of the clone wars? Cheaper and with all the upgrade stuff we would want already on there?

Archived