What happened to the Teri thread?

Xaccers

Have you noticed that all the fun and good stuff on this planet is either bad for your health or  Not allowed ?

Exmpl: Lesbians are fun, but if mum finds them in your bed she takes them from you.

Sad but true.

Yours does that? You poor thing!

Smother me in honey and throw me to the lesbians I say!

yep. I had alot to do with it- being a liberal lefty in a land full (according to electoral polls and the popular media) of scary people all out to praise life withone hand an machine-gun it repeatedl with another, and equally gobsmacked by the idiot-boy Howard's attempt to gain a leg to stand on via reducing the legal age of achieving an abortion for nothing other than purely political motives or priggish prejudices, i aimed my ire at prolifers.

apologies, and all that.

yep. I had alot to do with it- being a liberal lefty in a land full (according to electoral polls and the popular media) of scary people all out to praise life withone hand an machine-gun it repeatedl with another, and equally gobsmacked by the idiot-boy Howard's attempt to gain a leg to stand on via reducing the legal age of achieving an abortion for nothing other than purely political motives or priggish prejudices, i aimed my ire at prolifers.

apologies, and all that.

I'm sorry I missed it.

Archived