Navy SEAL Pictures/Discussion Pt.2

Hoppum

LS--looks good..except why would you run the antenna up the strong side shoulder when it would just get in the way when shouldering the rifle? in that setup I think itd be better off on your back.

and the mag pouches outboard on your weakside, arent they hard to get to?

and can you pull a saw box out of the back pouch with the m4 double fully loaded?

promise im not being a twat, i like your loadouts. just giving some suggestions

edited to mention--the questions arent rhetorical..meaning if the antenna doesnt get in the way, the pouches arent hard to get to, and you can get the saw box out then theyre moot points. I'm just bringing them up for consideration, not arseholish

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chris, im gonna get a medic, canteen, admin, kydex pistol and utility ;)

para, yeah i get your point, but the radio doesent get in the way to me, works find there, if i had it on my back, i coulnd't be able to use it properley, and if i had it in my weak side, my M4 pouch would be seperated, and i dont like them splited up. About the m60 pouches, i use the one on my right as a extra ammo pouch, or as a utility. And for the one on my rear left, i use it as a dump pouch, with the flap opened. :)

Scoob, once i get a HABD, i will jump in the pool with all the stuff on and take a pic for ya ;)

no critism for me?

ok,then i have to criticise myself...

you must buy:safariland,comms,wilcox and a norotos mount!!

if you insist :P

You can add surefire m951/961, DCU raid, strobe vip...

Don't forget to finish the paintjob on your silencer and you don't need first line with lbt-1961a ;)

But it's cool dude :)

if you insist :P

You can add surefire m951/961, DCU raid, strobe vip...

Don't forget to finish the paintjob on your silencer and you don't need first line with lbt-1961a ;)

But it's cool dude :)

hey thanks man.

surefir is out of my financial reach at the moment :(

strobe is at the back of my helmet so you can't see it.

modded dcu is already ordered. i started to mod my current dcu but it turned out to be a nightmare. i only got so far to attach a pocket on my left shoulder <_<

Archived