Armalite Pictures

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guys for god sake, if its not arguing that theres a thread for armalite pictures, its arguing about the pi$$ing name of the thread. If i was gonna call it what every one else said it would be the Armalite (AR-15, colt, M16, M4A1, CAR-97, C8 e.t.c.) Pictures thread. Im not gonna get the name changed, i called it armalite for a reason, because A LOT of people know what it means, i couldnt give one if the name is trade marked or copy writin or what ever, i really dont care lol

Just keep the pictures coming, and this may sound mad but STOP ARGUING OVER STUPID THINGS.

Thank you

Dickens

Within the month im going to ditch my M4 and convert it into the GB Tech Mk12 Mod0 kit. Im only worried that because CA made the flat top 2mm higher that it wont fit the rail poperly. Hey Havoc if your still looking to get a M203 i think im going to be selling mine here pretty soon.

The Sr 25 looks great, the M3 scope really gives it that professional look. All it needs is a harris bipod and your good to go.