Armalite Pictures

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice m4 bourrin!

Has anyone had any luck fitting your motor correctly in a king arms g27 pistol grip, when attached to a classic army m15a4 reciever? No matter how much I adjust my heat sink its either in too far where the gears wont turn, or not in far enough where it barely touches the gears. :( I really like this grip it is so much more comfortable than the stock carrot grip, you guys should really try it if you have a chance.

er. the L mount isnt too low. The front sight is right bang in the middle of the red dot scope. So if i line up the red dot and the front sights its perfectly accurate. I use it, its good and accurate. What you on about? lol

-ham-

Edited by -Ham-

i see, because all the other ones i saw use high mount with flip up rear sight.

i.e. Ou811's one use high mount

and the one cinder got ideas from , use L mount but has a lifting platform to rise it a little, istead of his, just L mount on it;s own

M203-01_1.jpg

Edited by Tef
Wow!  The best one ive seen solo.  ;) nice one.  Clean and easy.

BTW what gun i that and what RIS is it, i feel a future project coming on.

Thanks mate!

That's a Systema PTW M4. The crane stock is used for batteries letting me use a real KAC RIS :)

If you intend commencing this project with a Systema, please wait for my upcoming review on the next generation of Professional Training Weapons (the third generation).

I had my rifles at the Italian customs, but clearly the officers thought these weren't legal and sent them back to Systema, so now I'm waiting on the next shipping attempt.

Edited by Solo

lol

Not necessarily. With the advent of the third gen, you may find some 2nd gen for sale at half price (USD 500). You may then buy the FTK kit to bring it to third gen (dont know the price of this one yet but *should* be affordable) and you get a fully new PTW at a cheaper price and perfectly working.

Arrgghh Solo, you're breaking my heart.

Get rid of the mag pouch on the stock!!!!!!!!  :D

Done! Feel better now bud :)

That had been tentative to see if I could fit any type of convetional battery in it, but it's way too uncomfortable so it's been removed shortly after the pic :D