Spend, baby, spend!

HaVoC

You guys seem to have a lot of money, care to send some my way?

It's not necessarily about that, it's about obsessiveness. Sure, some of us have large amounts of disposable income (not me though), but for some people all they'll do is buy gear/guns.

It's a terrible mindset to have, but it's there nonetheless; money is for spending, not for saving :P

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My mates got some real bllistic plates, they're awesome.

British army ones... Somethings not right, our troops in Iraq are short on flak vests etc, yet airsofters are running around with R/S ballistic plates..... woopsy.

I can justify buying all my gear by simply telling myself that if it can carry my

"real-steel" stuff in preparation for when the government collapses or when zombies run rampant or killing terrorists or whatnot, then its worth buying. :D

I'm not sure how to react to this. It's either

a- Fantastic that somebody else entertains this fantasy as well as myself

b- Both of us should seek professional help

:P

Hehe, I always think that. Though tbh, a decent rifle would probably serve me better than a windproof smock and a decent load-bearing vest (speaking as a UK citizen of course) :D

I'm saving up my cash again now. I went into BBT today, to find a deactivated FN FAL on the wall.

Chris (the guy who runs the place) then proceeds to tell me how he can squeeze G3 mag internals into the 3 mags he's got for it, and how he's going to convert the whole gun into an airsoft gun.

I will own it! :D

I can justify buying all my gear by simply telling myself that if it can carry my

"real-steel" stuff in preparation for when the government collapses or when zombies run rampant or killing terrorists or whatnot, then its worth buying. :D

It's not just you. My logic behind getting a Safariland 6004 is that I can use it for work. That's no logic at all. Why?

My airsoft is a 1911 my work is a Glock,

We're not allowed to use our own, non issue, firearms kit,

I'm not activly working firearms ATM,

It'll be the wrong colour,

It's not something I've trained with,

My workmates will think I'm odd(er)

I went into BBT today, to find a deactivated FN FAL on the wall.

...he can squeeze G3 mag internals into the 3 mags he's got for it, and how he's going to convert the whole gun into an airsoft gun.

I will own it! :D

And you will have a Section 5 slapped on you! See you in court :P

A deactivated weapon is any firearm that has been converted so that it can no longer discharge any shot, bullet or any other missile, it's an offence to reactivate it an offence under Section 5 of the Firearms Act 1968 and is liable to a minimum e of five years and a maximum of 10 years imprisonment.

I have had countless dreams where monsters run amuck in the city, and bullets don't work, only .25 gram bb's do the job. I kick *albatross* every time! :D I'm the oddest out of all of you! HaVoC even I know it's illegal to turn a de-act into a real gun! You silly goose! :P

ummm... literally half of my closet and all of my good hangers is taken up by my BDUs alone.. I'm addicted to the Fleck, and the only cure is more Flecktarn... I went through my gear bag the other day to see what I had with me and clean it up a bit... and ummm... I found my USP mag, the battery for my AK, and my shotgun shell holder...

The rest of the gear I found in the bag... ummm... :D

I think I might have to start seeking professional help at the rate I'm going...

I'm not exactly what you would call a geardo per-se... but one thing's for sure... I AM a Flecktarn addict :D

Now excuse me while I drool over that German Kevlar helmet I've had my eye on for awhile :P

was only supposed to be getting a few add ons for the Famas for this years AG event, but ended up with a SPAS 12 F/S shottie, 20 shells, sling, replaced all my combat gear, RDS, taclite, Combat vest, boots, new barrel for Desert Eagle, new "Blaine" hat...

I blame Havoc...

Spent too much on specter molle gear pouches. Original budget was £150, ended up spending £100 more.

I'm spending £413 on gear next month.

SPEAR ELCS

SOB Recon Wrap

ESS NVG goggles

Specter CTS sling

Then there's my eotech etc....

Archived