jinpeng famas

F1amez

just tell him to be ready for a lot of french jokes

"look lad, this is airsoft, in airsoft the french "hopefully" won't retreat !!!!! "

"don't cover the rear mate, before we know it you butted out and we're screwed ! "

no offence ofcourse to our france friends :)

parsley , ive had reviews say its poo and some say the exact opposite , that the internals are pretty solid.

ofcourse it seems that the arnies community are as of yet unable to get a review up and going in the database and

untill someone bites the bullet , the jinpeng will remain something of a mystery.

parsley , ive had reviews say its poo and some say the exact opposite , that the internals are pretty solid.

ofcourse it seems that the arnies community are as of yet unable to get a review up and going in the database and

untill someone bites the bullet , the jinpeng will remain something of a mystery.

I think it's because there's 2 versions of the gun, one with an MGB, and one with a hybrid plastic shell/metal gear GB.

A friend of a friend has one, I have not seen it in person. From what I am told, the body does not creak, and it shoots as fast a stock TM. FPS is estimated to be between 350-400 FPS. It is very accurate as well.

It takes TM mags and the GB is a V1 clone, but with metal bushings and a new motor I think. We havent popped it open to see yet, not sure if we will.

If I can get the guy to post a review on our local forums, I will ask to re-post it here.

The body doesn't creak and give since it's body structure isnt the same as TM. However, it does accept TM mags contrary to some skeptics.

The hybrid gearbox is solid enough, but it will break if you abuse the full auto over time. I had one and it was solid, but the bipod was a bit flimsy compared to the TM. If you buy the Metal Body/gearbox version, that should solve most of the problems. Also, since the JP famas has a GB with a full sized motor housing, as well as standard gears and such, it should be able to take a plethora of upgrades.

Info on the internals of the hybrid if I remember correctly:

Metal gears & anti reversal latch

Plastic cylinder & piston

Plastic Bushings

Plastic Gearbox

Plastic Spring Guide

M100 rated spring

Unfortunately, me and a few guys wanted to see if it could take an M120 in that plastic gearbox. Couldn't last one shot. :P

I'd bet metal JP famas would be good after some work. However, the TM is pretty cheap as it is and would fit the bill in its stock form. Considering that you're in the UK, I'd say the TM would suffice you just fine.

to be honest the TM is far to creaky for my liking. and though you say the price isnt high , theres a huge diffenece between the TM and jinpeng (rsov have them for around 26 quid, i know you may get duty added also but ive had 3 consecutive parcels from RSOV with no customs checks so it can go both ways) even with the delivery costs its alot cheaper.

Archived