Bling of the AK

1-hit-1-kill

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Painting it gold or silver will ruin it, even if you get an expert to do it for you.

Well done on reading the whole thread :rolleyes:

The AK looks bloody brilliant! You've done a really good job, nice and tidy, and the gold has come out really well!

I'm now considering getting an Ak purely for some of this bling action :D

Pat yourself on the back, you deserve it.

Lol..!

Personally wood and bling in my eyes dont mix..? I know wood its an 'AK' thing but wood stocks never really looked that "bling'in" really... (waits for someone to find me a bling'd up plank of wood.... then with a hirlarious "owned" pic)

but anyway.. Heroshark, it would be very tempting offer on the crystals your talking about, did you say u can get many colours? I was thinking perhaps black,gold or even red crystals but i'd have to think of a design first :D do you have anything in mind?

What you need to do is combine the wood, and those little jewels. Do what the african rebels (or whoever it is; like in the movie Sahara, where they have AKs and Kar98s like that. The Tuaregs) do with tacks/rivets and make a design on the wood, but with those little jewels.

Or imitate the texturing on the east german stock sets, but with bling!!!

E_GERMAN_AK_BUTTSTOCK.JPG

Lol..!

Personally wood and bling in my eyes dont mix..? I know wood its an 'AK' thing but wood stocks never really looked that "bling'in" really... (waits for someone to find me a bling'd up plank of wood.... then with a hirlarious "owned" pic)

but anyway.. Heroshark, it would be very tempting offer on the crystals your talking about, did you say u can get many colours? I was thinking perhaps black,gold or even red crystals but i'd have to think of a design first :D do you have anything in mind?

yeah ,I can get ruby(dark red), scarlett(light red), jet (solid black),black diamond(clear dark grey),pink, fuscia, clear, clear ab( has a coating which refracts the light more),amethyst(purple), light amythyst, navy, baby blue, saphire, light saphire, yellow ,peach, toffee, amber, emerald, mint ,and probably some I've missed :D .Its been a while since I've used them ,I think there closer to 4mm IIRC. I don't suppose that matters. As for designs its up to you .I would keep it simple though . Maybe you could hi-light some of the contours of the gun , or a monogram?

Mmmm, sounds good if it's properly done but make sure it's a good paint. As I've recently painted a gun, said it was plastic/metal/wood paint, rubs off easy.. + I think theres an Airsoft golden AK47-S on a UK airsoft retailer somewhere.. try Airsoft Armoury or something, but costs abit!

Mmmm, sounds good if it's properly done but make sure it's a good paint. As I've recently painted a gun, said it was plastic/metal/wood paint, rubs off easy.. + I think theres an Airsoft golden AK47-S on a UK airsoft retailer somewhere.. try Airsoft Armoury or something, but costs abit!

Its already made ,if you read the thread :huh:

Lol i love some of these replies above..

Anyway on with the topic, sorry i was on holiday hence not been alive around here :D Yeah the blingness is meant to stand out. Hence im contemplating on putting crystals on it lol!

Ermm.. getting another shopping list up on rsov and came across some tan tactical grips for the ak, obviously im not gonna buy them i was thinking more of spraying the ones i have already a tan colour.. opinions? also what is the spray colour name for "tan"? i cant seem to get the word in my head atm... Thanks!

Archived