Yia Dyi: AIM reinforced plastic M4s

Crimson

We are glad to have this opportunity to introduce you the "New M4 Reinforced Plastic Version".

It's a good news for war game player who wants to buy an economical and endurable M4 series. The Upper,Lower receiver and Carring handle are made by Reinforced Plastic. Other parts and accessories are designed same as Metal version. Very easy to upgrade and modify to Metal version. The M4 reinforced plastic version is unbeatable and perfect for your choice.

Enclosed you will find the photo information for your reference.

We will be pleasure to serve you if you have any further questions or concerns are not cover in this mail,please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks & best regards,

David Huang

aim_reinforced_m4_0407.jpg

I'm interested in this, though AIM will have had to pick up their act somewhat for me to get one of these. the old AIM M4 I had long, long ago was... well, sub-par, to say the least.

Though, it does seem that a lot of the clone companies have got one hell of a lot better as of late, so who knows! :D

Offline > Conversation > SPAM

lol

It would be nice if it was decent quality but I have a feeling this will be popular with the techies that like playing with split gearboxes and such even if it is bland quality. New clones are always welcome. >:3

Im thinking its either a collaberation, or perhaps AIM will be marketing the ICS Plastic line. Its hard to tell, they could also be clones but it is no doubt the ICS design. Like i said ICS just said they were releasing a plastic M5 line and now this...so Im leaning towards collaberation.

In a surprising twist these are not copies their are real deal releases from ICS !

Mr. Daniel from ICS sent in correction regarding recently published news about plastic M4 with two piece gearbox. They are not copy- they are in fact real deal from I Chih Shivan:

First of all, I'm happy to read the news of ICS plastic M4 series on your website. Unfortunately, this news is incorrect. The plastic m4 series is from ICS not from Yia Dyi. Besides, the photos of the plastic m4 series have been modified.a

Archived