SGAT Specter

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

redraptor and romulous from ASB are on this forum. Have you contacted either of them? it sounds like ASB is where you keep finding him and where he is currently selling under specter, I keep seeing you guys posting there but the moderators are complying with him when he sells things and asks threads to be closed which sounds like they are either not aware or ignoring it?

have you contacted them directly with an explaination and linked them to this thread rather than just post snide comments or saying "so where's my stuff?" in the sales threads which without explaination they may consider spam over there?(I'm not familiar with them)

Ah, well that's completely up to them.

Has anyone been scammed through ASB yet? something happening on another forum may not concern them but if it's activly happening on their own they may feel differently. I think it would be unlikly that they would harbor him and allow him to scam people but maybe they are waiting for him to break the rules on their forum first.

Afraid the best you can do as far as ASB forum goes is try to continue to warn people(without getting banned) and try to presude support from their moderator staff.

Do you need alot of information like the MO stub for a IC3 report? All of you should have his personal information and the details of the issues that you should be able to supply them, I don't think it takes that much to make a claim with them but I do think that ALL of you should make seperate claims since multiple claims would attract attention.

This is probably a hypertheticalquestion as I no nothing about US Law, but if they (ASB Mods) are aware that a member of their site is conducting illegal transactions with intent to obtain money by deception ect, then does that also make them an accomplice?

Maybe one of our US members can give further info on that.

This is probably a hypertheticalquestion as I no nothing about US Law, but if they (ASB Mods) are aware that a member of their site is conducting illegal transactions with intent to obtain money by deception ect, then does that also make them an accomplice?

Maybe one of our US members can give further info on that.

It does when you can prove it.

vbtb110 suggested that instead of money he send items he was trying to sell, if he cannot raise the funds to refund people then he should be trying to negotiate with the items he has at hand but it also sounds like he's trying to sell items that have already been paid for.

Try to get whatever you can from him to settle things, even if you walk away with less the value of the original transaction you can at least get something for it and then try to sell them yourself to make some money back.

Continue to blacksheep him on whatever forums you can and remind him he shouldn't be trading at all until the current trades are resolved :/

Why yes, one.

A person under the name "rubberbandit"

and is that the reason he was blocked from their sales section?

I'm sure those IC3 claims take time to be processed so I think you should all get on those as soon as possible rather than wait and hope things work out or waiting someone else to do one instead.

Pages back I think some of you suggested going to see him personally, without police assistance(they will go with you if you ask and they will even do the talking for you if you ask, you do not have to have anyone arrested) you would be the ones likely in trouble. You don't know if theres a real gun nut in his house rather than just the toy gun nut and if someone calls the police on you for threatening him or just scaring his mother it really won't matter if he stole things from you online. I don't suggest it but if someone had to go see him to get their stuff back make sure they get the police on their side before he gets the police on his side.

I've seen people on several forums(not just airsoft) suggest they go over to someone's house to scare/steal/beatup/harrass their scammers and luckily I've never heard of someone actually doing it and I'm hoping it's due to common sense because it's a really stupid *fruitcage* thing to do.

Me- "So now that that's over with...whats the chance of us getting our stuff back"

SGAT- "Never if you guys don't shut the freak up. You think starting a little drama on an online forum is going to make it come any faster? If you do think that you're idiots.

I'm trying my damn hardest, so shut up and wait if you want it. Keep dogging me about it, harrassing me, and trying to get my # so you can harrass my family, and none of you will get anything. That's a promise."

jesus

Archived