Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crackisbad

Marine Loadouts Pt.2

Very, very nice. I wish my OTV looked that nice. I think the chemlights look fine in the loops, it's not like they are super bright. Also, what radio do you have?

matt: i keep my chem lights in my IFAK. no sense in having them out to give away your position.

other than that, HUGE improvement over your last one. this ones great

-Joe

EDIT: when i get back from leave in 2 weeks, if you want, i can give you some free fake soft armor to fill that our... it will ook a little better. you just pay shipping

They are from strategic studios, where they film movies. There is a whole training thing there with actors, mass casualties, airplane breeching, shoot house, small city, and a ship. They also have a bunch of weapons such as those 2, they had about 50 other weapons, some from movies, some that are just rare. Its a pretty old picture.

here is another picture I decided to post due to the fact that there are a lot of different weapons with attachments.

n851915477_1323510_4579.jpg

I should have guessed they would bury weapons in them. Seems like they try to hide everything in any way possible.

I remember I wanted to buy those pouches Joe, but then I decided against it. Wow, that was back when you were on MP.net.

I wish I had a puppy to put in a dump pouch. He'll be my lil' room clearer.

They are from strategic studios, where they film movies. There is a whole training thing there with actors, mass casualties, airplane breeching, shoot house, small city, and a ship. They also have a bunch of weapons such as those 2, they had about 50 other weapons, some from movies, some that are just rare. Its a pretty old picture.

here is another picture I decided to post due to the fact that there are a lot of different weapons with attachments.

http://photos-477.ll.facebook.com/photos-l...323510_4579.jpg

That's a pretty cool pic. Such a wide variety... heh

Fatal and Joe, thanks. I probably will throw the chem lights in the IFAK for that very reason. And Joe, I very well make take you up on that offer. I need a good way to fill my OTV out.

DSC00344.jpg

DSC00346.jpg

DSC00347.jpg

Just a few updated pictures.

Even if they didn't need to have another rifle I wouldn't go out without another rifle.

Seeing as the SAPI doesn't fit my OTV I might as well lose interest in the foam inserts. I remember that I asked about them a few weeks ago but then.....................I don't know what happened after that. But if they would fit a smaller OTV then I am still interested in them. If they won't fit Matt can have them.

My field has a lot of that kind of stuff. I better get some too.

For some reason I now have the urge to make an M14 DMR or an M40A3. Too bad I have almost no cash left :D.

Maybe I should try that, I got real tired of my Camelbak bouncing up and down on my back. Or maybe I should go to canteen pouches lol.

I am thinking of getting a TSD M9 (The CO2 version) only since the guy is selling it as such a great deal. An affordable deal too. Does anyone think I shouldn't buy it? I really have no other choice. It's the gun and 5 15 round mags for $50. I think it's good except for the fact I rather have a GBB, but I guess an NBB is............ okay. I was also thinking of getting a SERPA for it, but the M9 has a rail on it, so would I be able to use a SERPA if I bought it? I remember someone saying that railed M9s don't fit in SERPAs. Thanks.

Well, imo i got a NBB and it wasnt much fun...

and If your just going to get an M9 GBB later why waste money on a NBB now, when you could just save the 50 and use it for something else?

Maybe I should try that, I got real tired of my Camelbak bouncing up and down on my back. Or maybe I should go to canteen pouches lol.

I am thinking of getting a TSD M9 (The CO2 version) only since the guy is selling it as such a great deal. An affordable deal too. Does anyone think I shouldn't buy it? I really have no other choice. It's the gun and 5 15 round mags for $50. I think it's good except for the fact I rather have a GBB, but I guess an NBB is............ okay. I was also thinking of getting a SERPA for it, but the M9 has a rail on it, so would I be able to use a SERPA if I bought it? I remember someone saying that railed M9s don't fit in SERPAs. Thanks.

WA or Marui, heck even the KSC M9 System 7/ PTP, would be a better choice.