1. 1. Who do you want to see in office?

• Batman / Robin
    • Tonto / Lone Ranger
    • Other
    • I am a terrorist please send me to git-mo

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Bush wasn't to blame then I wonder why the Republicans weren't trotting him around to canvas votes for McCain, and why they were hiding him away from all public view in case just seeing him reminded fence sitters why they shouldn't vote Republican. Hmm.

8 years in power and sure, hes not to blame, none of the policies that's biting them on the *albartroth* now is his, he did not have a say in running the country etc. Who approved the policy that led to the economic mindset of taking unnecessary risks in the name of "promoting economic growth"? This is what we call "in for a penny, out for a pound". Short term gains for long term loses is hardly clever. Anyways last I looked, it seems that you can talk about National GDP all you want, but the national debt and the national reserve is more important. Hey if the growth in national gdp is so important why are america in crisis right now? "oohhhh our national gdp will pull us thru this" nope it wont. Guess what the reserve is for? too bad ol bushy squandered it all away.

The stock market plummeted when banks and lenders started going under as a result of risky housing loans biting them in the *albatross*. Banks go under, investments and retirement accounts dwindle to nothing, credit dries up, no one wants to lend to each other, and now the slightlest signs of weak earnings send investors into a panic as more and more people pull out to avoid losing further money.

As the leader of a nation, if one doesn't know that it IS human nature that if people panic because banks go under, then one certainly isn't fit to rule. your one source might be as valid a read as any other you deem "unreliable" so certainly its not going to be evidence just because YOU said so. Funny that the democrats are getting the blame as the republicans have had the senate majority from 2002 to 2006, Opps! guess when the subprime crisis began?

The crisis began with the bursting of the United States housing bubble[1][2] and high default rates on "subprime" and adjustable rate mortgages (ARM), beginning in approximately 2005–2006.

Thanks for trying to muddy up the waters, no less than I'd expect from a Republican supporter, but we all know who to blame really.

This thread is filled with nothing but (etc)

ironing.jpg

Actually, it looks to me like they're the exceptions rather than the rule. Most people have managed to avoid personal attacks, or sweeping generalised damnation of others involving sexual references :mellow:

If your standards are higher, then an airsoft forum really isn't the place to look for your political debates :D

We are just rehashing stuff that's been covered over the last 18months, including the utter tripe that has been discredited numerous times. The real bonus is that it no longer matters. Obama has won so we will just have to wait and see what kind of president he actually is.

Archived