PEQ-15 Replica!

chillindrdude

Just FYI, its the AN/PAQ-4... the bigger one is the AN/PEQ-2. Even though I'm in the Army, I have no idea what the AN stands for.

It stands for ARMY NAVY.

This looks decent, but the mold lines and obvious shine of the plastic kinda kill it for me. Looks decent, but again. I'll wait this one out.

• 3 weeks later...

Don't quite understand why they cut so much of the box, surely only a hole big enough for the cables to come out from would be enough?

And I guess, since they started to sell both IR and regular lasers for it..

I wonder how a IR laser would look with that cheap NVG (toy thing) they talked about a couple of months ago?

An update on WGCShop.com's New Releases show that they're listing the Vanaras AN/PEQ-15 Dummy ( Sand/FDE color ) for US$36 and a Li-Po battery that's designed to fit it (with the previously mentioned mod to the PEQ-15) made by GE Power : GE Power 11.1V 900mAh 15C for PEQ-15 for US$16

The price of US$36 is quite competitive actually as that is the quoted HK local price as well. Although, what frequently happens nowadays with a new product (like the Magpul PMAGs) is that the HK local price is close to or the same as that of the online price as their initial primary interest is the online sales where they see the most volume get moved. It's possible that the local price will go down, but that's probably of little interest to most people frequenting this board... and now I'm starting to babble. :mellow:

Anyway... replica PEQ-15 is out, as are the li-po batteries that fit it.

• 4 months later...

I'm sorry for necro, but this one belongs here.

The new PEQ-15 from Vanaras comes with corect rubber straps and color, li-po battery included, found on rsov @ 44.49$ ;)

http://www.rsov.com/index.php?target=produ...product_id=3527

'Vanaras' PEQ-15 battery box with 11.1v Li-Po battery pack

'Vanaras' full detailed (scale 1: 1 to the real steel) PEQ-15 laser aimer style battery solution package for your AEG with features below ;

- Available in Black, Tan and the advance ACU (Foliage Green) color with corresponding color rubber straps.

- An additional high quality laminated sticker set of the advance 3D barcode style for advance and serious players.

- Comes with the blue color aluminum training mode set screw and allen key.

- Factory molded bottom with opening for battery wires outlet.

- Movable operation mode selector switch.

- Openings on removable front lid for possible laser diode installation.

- Entire metal mounting system to fit standard RIS / RAS picatinny rail.

- Easily accessed battery compartment without using of tools make the replacement of battery pack in just a minute.

- 'Vanaras' special designed high quality tidy-fit li-po battery pack (7.4v or 11.1v 900mah 15c) with mini-Tamiya plug installed for most standard AEG power connection.

- A pair of spare 'Vanaras' green color high-current carrying capacity T-shape connector set with heat-shrink sleeves for advance users.

- Subdue battery wires (both black color) to make the wires near invisible after connection to your AEG.

- Comes with instruction sheets for battery installation and attaching stickers.

- Only small quantity of the first run from the factory is available at the moment so get one while you can !!

Note : Balance charger for li-po battery MUST be used to charge up the battery otherwise serious injury may result.

Archived