Pictures of yourself in the field/posing

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, Cali, what do you have on/in your P90?

Hmm...

External

EOTech 552

Surefire M951XM07 w/Red Filter

King Arms Gemtech SP90 Quick Detach Silencer with Flash Hider

King Arms P90 Front Sling Swivel

First Factory Rear Sling Hook

(The EOTech & Surefire generally just get moved to whatever gun I'm using, though)

Internal

Prometheus 6.03 EG Barrel

Systema spring (above forum limits...)

Metal bushings

Systema flat gear set

Systema Aluminium piston head with bearing

Systema poly carbonate / aluminium piston

Systema spring guide with bearing

Dynamat in strategic locations (not sure how much it's helping)

...and I have a Laylax P90 air nozzle I haven't installed yet, as well as some foam...holy cow, didn't seem like I did so much to it! It's just as well, it was originally going to be a sniper backup, but I enjoyed using it so much I'll probably skirmish with it too. My other AEG's may collect some dust for a while.

I'm not really sure why I look stumpy in one of the pictures as I'm tall and lanky... but I digress. Not aiming for any particular impression, just works well for me and is VERY comfortable.

It looks like you're sagging a little, a lower belt line would create the illusion that you're shorter.

Pull Up Those Pants! Maggot!!

(I'm watching Mail Call right now)

Nice stuff guys. I can't wait to show off mine, it won't be long.

how long is the promethus barrel? did you use the silencer to cover it?

Standard length, 247mm. The model is "for G36C / P90 / CAR15 / 552" so no, it doesn't go through the silencer, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered with the QD silencer. I anticipated taking it off & on during games, since I'm crawling around a lot. That facility has a lot of ladders, catwalks, etc.; I got on the roof there by climbing out a small window. Guess I can list the 2000 nimh battery, too.

It looks like you're sagging a little, a lower belt line would create the illusion that you're shorter.

Pull Up Those Pants! Maggot!!

(I'm watching Mail Call right now)

Nice stuff guys.  I can't wait to show off mine, it won't be long.

Haha... I fixed that today by attaching the dropleg to my vest instead. :flamed:

Standard length, 247mm.  The model is "for G36C / P90 / CAR15 / 552" so no, it doesn't go through the silencer, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered with the QD silencer.  I anticipated taking it off & on during games, since I'm crawling around a lot.  That facility has a lot of ladders, catwalks, etc.; I got on the roof there by climbing out a small window.  Guess I can list the 2000 nimh battery, too.

Does it make much of a difference? I mean, the P90 is already pretty quiet, so is it really worth it? I'm looking at a silencer too. Would you recommend the QD?

Here's mine..

gallery_425_1_247540.jpg

For the G36-E..

-Eotech Holosight mounted under handmaded rail.

-Original H&k G-36-E Handguard with Original Bipod.

-Original H&k G-36-ECarry-Handle with x1.5 scope.

-Inner Barrel Systema SIG 552. (6.04)

-Inner Pieces: All the Gear pieces, are Systema Full Tune Kit with SYSTEMA GearBox.

-Smokeys AG36 Launcher (not in the photo)

-and all the kits for G36 from G&P, STAR and CA for the G36. (different handguards, with bipod, etc, launcher, mini-lanuncher for G36, etc.)

For the G&G GR16 R4..

This unit is one of the first :huh: G&G , serial number 000021, and I've put in:

-Eotech HOlosight mounted over original Weaver Rail for M4 carry handle.

-AR15 Original Carry Handle

-An-Peq G&P 12V 3300mAh

-Inner Pieces: All the Gear pieces, are Systema Full Tune Kit with SYSTEMA GearBox.

-Inner Barrel Systema SIG 552 (6.04).

-The M203-Ras of GP.

-Surefire

-Original Bipod "Versa-Pod"

-and many more little details, like the grip, the Stock, etc... :unsure:

Edited by killtokk

This was taken at the first game of the year here in Japan, one of the team dressed up as "HardGay" (A Japanese comedian who is a faux homosexual that dresses in stereotypical tight leather clothing and runs around the streets of Tokyo performing acts of "social improvement" while thrusting his hips and yelling "Woooo!". )

In no way does this represent the British Armed Forces

hardgay4tz.png

Does it make much of a difference? I mean, the P90 is already pretty quiet, so is it really worth it? I'm looking at a silencer too. Would you recommend the QD?

I upgraded the spring, making it a big louder. As with most guns, there's a decent difference when I use the silencer. If I'm shooting by myself, you can hear it. But in larger firefights, I was picking people off and was rarely targetted.

As for the QD, for most people, I'd say no. It's too expensive, and the TR comes with the SOCOM silencer with works well, too. Unless you hate the look of the SOCOM, or think you'll need to quickly attach/detach it periodically, it's not worth it IMO. I've only used it for one game, so I can't really tell yet if it's going to be as useful as I thought.