Micro Aimpoint T1 WITH Riser/High QD Mount

chas

Saw this on DragonRed but I hope itll be availale at the cheaper shops, like Gunner and Rsov, cause price with shipping is 90$.

The good thing about this (apart from the looks) is that youll really be able to use the Micro Aimpoint, I mean: without having to hold your gun at a 90º angle in front of your face :P

http://www.dragonredairsoft.com/airsoft/vi...productID=26662

Now if anyone just would make this one

IBICO: Don't want!

This is just too tiny, can snag on gear and looks fugly. You need to have that higher mount because it will be low on the rail if it were attached normally. The EOTech/replica holosights are far superior for a red dot scope. Oh well.

Keep in mind that the T-1 in the second pic on DragonRed's site is a real Aimpoint T-1, not the replica. As for the replica, shame they couldn't correct the horizontal/vertical adjustment towers to be the correct height. The ones they have their are exceedingly tall.

Still for $90... that's a pretty good price considering the real one with the same setup cost me $600. Then again... my T-1's battery will probably last me for the entire duration of it's use (50,000 hours is a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnng time). :)

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

I posted this second thread about the T1 because of the riser mount. But apparentely, Ebaybanned (and that could mean everyone else), even though they only show the low mount, include the Larue one. At least thats what happened to appslapp:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...t&p=1949215

I posted this second thread about the T1 because of the riser mount. But apparentely, Ebaybanned (and that could mean everyone else), even though they only show the low mount, include the Larue one. At least thats what happened to appslapp:

If that is indeed true, I can't imagine it'd make sense to buy the one from DragonRed which'll cost $90 shipped when compared to what appears to be the exact same product+accessories from EbayBanned for $65 shipped.

Unless, of course the difference between the two is that DragonRed's Micro really is adjustable, and EbayBanned's really isn't. Then I guess it'd be worth it. Maybe.

Archived