The Stig Fact game

Meathead316

Hi

I like many others just love top gear, and have come up with a fun new game (yay me) lets be just as cool as clarkson, hammond and may and make up rediculous facts about their so called tamed racing driver...

some say that his actual first name really is "The"

and that he actually does know what am bestest gun

all we know is he is called The Stig!!

oh and for all of you who dont know what top gear is please do the responsible thing and drive off of the nearest pier (preferable in a diesel pergeot)

awesomeness, and as some of you may have gathered by my and amateurstuntman's post, both me and he stig cant spell rediculous... coincidence?

anywho...

some say if u pricked him with a pin he would burst. they also say he has the worlds largest collection of novelty socks. all we know is...

Some say that if he would be playing airsoft he would defeat the other team faster then Sabine can make a lap on the Nurnburgring and then the defeated team is still wondering what was passing them and in real life he is a kindergarten cop ... all we know is he is called The Stig.

Archived