New M203's

aznsk8s87

I've got the EGLM and it is worth $200.

It's bloody good.

Good to hear. Should have mine any day now. ^_^

Nice M203, But I'd rather have a AG36.

Madbulls AGX uses 38mm shells so that is out of the question, and all the others are sold out, the RAS version that is.

Meh, the other H&K (RIS mountable) style launchers are pretty lame. I mean, sure, they work, but for example, the Smokeys, it's muzzle loaded. <_< A muzzle loaded H&K launcher (ala GP30-ish) is blasphemy! MadBull is, sadly, the only way to go if you want to slap H&K goodness onto your rifle.

-Vic

my friend had a problem with one of these, the firing pin stuck out about 5mm even when the trigger wasn't pulled, the damn thing would fire the shells as soon as you closed the chamber. fixed the problem with a hacksaw and a file but still... even such a simple mechanism manages to get fishhooked up sometimes

Cool thanks mate, so where does the battery go? Soz for stupid questions.

You got four options: Get a crane stock and a crane battery, get a PEQ Box and a PEQ battery, a LiPO battery that fits in the stock tube, or try to shove a LiPO or small NiCa or NiMH battery under the top handguard or in between the M4 barrel and M203.

-Vic

Edit: $22 for surface mail (10-12 weeks) or $50 for EMS (4-7 days transit time). /RSOV

So eBayBanned's cheaper.

thanks Vic :D

still adds up to around $62-90 though, so I think I'll pass on this one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived