Japan

HaVoC

according to various japanese ladies that do the v peace sign, its simply just that - the v peace sign. nothing else.

and they all do it because its cute. and it means peace. thats it.

according to them, thats all it is.

Actually I was wonderin' 'bout the "I'd hit it... a little bit part..." in reference to Havoc_Man's little picture he likes to post... I just don't get it. British humour at it's best (you guys noticed the 'u')?

AND NOW YOU GUYS ARE TALKIN' 'BOUT TANTACLES AND LOLITA?! man... As someone pointed out... a typical day at the arnie forum...

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Baggy pants never was part of the goth scene. That was part of the 'korn/slipknot' 12 year old brat brigade trying so very desperately to appeare alternative' scene. ;)

...And yes, girls do look quite nice in the EGL outfits. In a sort of worrying lolicon way...:S

Hardcore has a lolita outfit that she just bought.....I am in equal parts turned on and disturbed by it.....

post pics! post pics! post pics! :D

3 minutes...

That was quick.

No.

I TOLD YOU!!! I TOLD YOU NOT TO MENTION THE EGL DRESS!!!! WHAT DID I SAY THE FIRST POST AFTER IT WOULD BE??!!! WHAT DID I TELL YOU YOUNG MAN??!!!!! AND DID YOU LISTEN???!!!!!!!!

:rofl:

I'd never seen that before, I think i like HaVoC even more now!

Ghost_Rider tells me that I look about six years old in the lolita dress, especially with the matching hair ribbons and stripy socks ;) but I was afraid I couldn't convincingly pull off the lolita look, since the object is to look child-like and cute where as I'm six foot of big bad goth chick!

Archived