Japan

HaVoC

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just want to go over there and see a Skyline police car. And some drifting.

I was looking thru the link in Kukailimoku's post on page one and the quote I laughed at is,

"You know what's kind of funny though? Some kids can't say "Good morning", but damn near all of them can ask if I have a big *(thingy). Or, "bigu dikku" in Engrish"

AHAHAHA

*edited for language*

japan? heh, they were kinda cool. ish.

as for that j-pop link that havoc posted - its a band called puffy.

they changed it to puffy amiyumi due to copyright/naming problems in the us when they did a couple of promotion tours around there [they were a minor hit in CA iirc].

theyre pretty funny actually and probably arent the best example as what they do is ###### around all the time - they dont take it seriously.

i'm more of an indie kid and go for j-indie/pop/rock do as infinity and the brilliant green, which, imo, pick up on the indie angle where british indie left off in the early-mid 90s.

my mate teaches english in japan and used to get flashed at by his schoolgirl pupils..

they do have a little airsoft problem in japan though with incidents popping up every now and again..

:rofl:

HaVoC, word of advice when you go to Japan:

Beware the Kancho Assassins! :ph34r:

Care to explain...? :huh:

Oh, and apparently, the girls there don't have much cleavage either

Pfft, I like mine perfectly formed, and not too large :D

AirsoftModel110.jpg

EDIT: Mods, that's blatantly allowed - worse things have been posted, and you can't see nips or fanjita ;)

Read this before you go. Bear in mind that they may not want your white *albatross* and weak currency over there :P

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_issues_in_Japan

Japanese_only_sign.jpg

zuka bliyad... :P

Isn't that X Japan? ^_^

old school Visual rock.... fun while it lasted...

I'm planning on going to Japan as soon as I graduate, if not during my summer holidays in second or third year. Methinks I've been reading too much Megatokyo of late...

So yeah, I'm on of the many people here who love everything about Japan. I'm also learning to speak the language (sorta) :)

I'm planning on going to Japan as soon as I graduate, if not during my summer holidays in second or third year. Methinks I've been reading too much Megatokyo of late...

So yeah, I'm on of the many people here who love everything about Japan. I'm also learning to speak the language (sorta)  :)

boku mo nihongo o benkyoo shi te nihon e iku koto ni suru!

I think I got that right... :blink:

We HAVE to bring AG over to t3H land of t3H rising BB lol...

see... Like the good old Colonials... we're (well... YOU're) taking over the world once more.

Will said something a while back about wanting to go over to HK to see the shops for himself, so he can organise a HK chapter with the help of the HK members here. etc

anyone can tag along no doubt... :)

H_M and all his hentai cronies can get their bums over to Japan, and since Marlowe wants to go as well, the otaku... he'll will be responsible for all the kids, cus he knows best. :lol:

Sledge will come... the (manly) perv [pun intended]

:rolleyes:

not to mention the future AG's to be held in the states (brought to you by the "defector" R22 :P ), and the "Arn"sterdam invasion lol...

:mellow: look... it's sunday... and I'm not a missionary... :mellow:

boku mo nihongo o benkyoo shi te nihon e iku koto ni suru!

I think I got that right...  :blink:

I really couldn't tell you, I'm not that advanced so I've no idea! To be honest I havn't picked up the book in months so I'm forgetting things already; all i really remember is little bits like one to ten and hello etc.

Nice avatar by the way! Fellow Naruto fan :)

Archived